aaa I want some criticism! - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

08-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: I want some criticism!

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             07-Nov-97  @  09:00 AM   -   I want some criticism!

artprod

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Iīve made a new tune. Itīs a mixture between Antiloop and Capella.
I want to hear what you think.
Please visit my home page.

http://hem2.passagen.se/artprod

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             07-Nov-97  @  09:49 AM   -   RE: I want some criticism!

Sp-02

Well..to be honest, its the same old Euro Pop dancey track (which is good if you wanna get in the uk pop charts)   ,...the vocal loop gets a bit boring (although the vocalist has a strong voice, possibly bit too strong),like i said its just the same ol same ol... and that annoys me, but the upmost respect for actually creating the tune and posting it to you webpage, not like me i just record, scrap, record, scrap..so maybee i`m one to talk eh?.. I just really wish people would do something different you know, but different doesnt make money in my opinion,........ i really wish it did

Message 3/5             08-Nov-97  @  12:47 AM   -   RE: I want some criticism!

the critic

yer ugly too...

Message 4/5             08-Nov-97  @  03:03 PM   -   RE: I want some criticism!

my email?

Gotta agree with Spot here....It does sound like a lot of other stuff that sucks heaps..Try making it more melodical and emotional so that it will still appeal to people for years to come, at the moment it sounds a dodgy dance tune from the early 90's..The vocalist is decent, you should try a Spice Girls type of track!!

Message 5/5             08-Nov-97  @  08:22 PM   -   RE: I want some criticism!

DJ Phallus

I'm listening to it right now, and tho' it's not my kind of thing, it's not bad I guess... The same as you heare on the radio every day, so you could make some money with it, seriously... If this is the kind of music you like, keep making it no matter what these other people say, because you're pretty good at it. You can't argue about tastes...

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)