aaa why da hatred of semi-commercial house/dance - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

08-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: why da hatred of semi-commercial house/dance

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             28-Nov-97  @  01:25 PM   -   why da hatred of semi-commercial house/dance?

doobie

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

too many underground tryhards.... too many clowns that try too hard to look like they are into underground. Freaks cant admit they like a semi commercial beat or 2...funkin too many tryhards...

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             28-Nov-97  @  01:29 PM   -   RE: why da hatred of semi-commercial house/dance

shtoobie

" nah man, i only like hardcore "

Message 3/5             28-Nov-97  @  02:14 PM   -   RE: why da hatred of semi-commercial house/dance

master b

commercial acts make anus money $ big bucks

Message 4/5             28-Nov-97  @  04:12 PM   -   RE: why da hatred of semi-commercial house/dance

nimanda

err ... you guys should be more open minded about these things, the thing about commercial is that it makes underground more underground, it makes it stand out, be different , its like that about every music style, I say more music styles the better, more weirder people and the more crazier people more FUN on this planet that is if you get ALONG with one-another , ADAPT to it . I bet my Girl (that's how confident I am) that you didn't just start to listen to underground right away you were first into mainstream (commercial) and you should be grateful cos that was the first step in the stairway to heaven ....(/)

Message 5/5             28-Nov-97  @  04:24 PM   -   RE: why da hatred of semi-commercial house/dance

master b

what can i say, youve summed it up bro....

so phunking true...well...its like in our nature...we all started commercial.
and then we get pussy, aaaand... then went our own way (/)...whatever, some shit like that,
but anyway...the cunts im picking on are the tryhards who outright refuse to listen to
commercial dance, heh fucked if i know, they might be scared they might actually like it :-)
fuck knows  

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)