aaa Razormaid has a cool new site up! - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

04-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Razormaid has a cool new site up!

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/7             20-Dec-97  @  09:49 AM   -   Razormaid has a cool new site up!

patrick

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Check it out! www.razormaid.com

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/7             21-Dec-97  @  09:35 PM   -   RE: Razormaid has a cool new site up!

Sedusa

Link?:  Link

I checked that out thru the cheezy "Dance Music!" posts on AOL.. What one of the posters said was right... Too many links.. And my Acrobat reader had just got uninstalled.. I couldn't run setup and stay hooked to the site, had to restart my computer.. It was too much hassle.. If that's yer web site, You should seriously think about making it simpler.. And maybe put an HTML only option on your page (There may be, but I didn't look hard enuff to find it), so that readers w/out Acrobat can access it, and people could get to what they want faster.. Your website might be supremely impressive... I don't know because it was too much trouble I didn't stick around long enuff to find out.. And that's a good point; Because people might get frustrated quickly and give up, never getting to hear your music (I'm assuming the site is yours..).. People have short attention spans, and give up easily.. Just so that I'm not being biased, I'll check out the site again (Cuz Acrobat reader is reinstalled), listen to the music, and give you a complete opinion.. But I think you should give some thought about what I said.

Message 3/7             21-Dec-97  @  10:07 PM   -   RE: Razormaid has a cool new site up!

Sedusa

Ok, I guess it's not your site.. The fact that I'm not a DJ may be why I'd never heard of these people.. The format really is a pain in the ass.. Haven't heard the audio yet..

Message 4/7             21-Dec-97  @  10:14 PM   -   RE: Razormaid has a cool new site up!

Sedusa

Well, I didn't have enough patience to sift thru the site to hear any audio.. I gave up... Again. Even after I had made an effort to give it a thorough once-over.. Just a pain in the ass, mate, a pain in the ass.. That site needs to be re thought-out in the interests of ease.

Message 5/7             22-Dec-97  @  02:21 PM   -   RE: Razormaid has a cool new site up!

Spot

this is an AWFUL website, really badly designed, i bet its good when you actually get into it, but otherwise, shite!

Message 6/7             23-Dec-97  @  08:57 AM   -   RE: Razormaid has a cool new site up!

patrick

Have'nt had any problems getting in to it. It's all
european remixes, I've known these guys awile if you
don't like it oh well.

Message 7/7             23-Dec-97  @  09:22 AM   -   RE: Razormaid has a cool new site up!

kid303

Yep.afraid I couldn't handle all the waiting about either.
Is,there any useful info in there or is it just a web site trying to sell something?

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 7 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)