aaa SURVEY : LOGIC AUDIO - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: SURVEY : LOGIC AUDIO

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             29-Dec-97  @  04:11 PM   -   SURVEY : LOGIC AUDIO

KILO

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

OK NEW YEARS SURVEY.... IF YOU USE LOGIC AUDIO WITH A PC....... SIGN IN HERE AND SAY:

"DOES IT WORK ?"

"HOW MANY TRACKS ?"

"ANY GLITCHES ?"

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             30-Dec-97  @  12:07 PM   -   RE: SURVEY : LOGIC AUDIO

bassline

Link?:  No link

Up until a few months ago I was using Cubase Audio. I switched to Logic Audio and Audiowerk8 and haven't used Cubase since. Once you have adjusted to Logic it's features blow cubase away. I have had no trouble with the audio side, being able to play back 8 tracks simultaneously (each 5 mins long). The audiowerk8 sound quality is brilliant, far superior to the SB AWE32, I was using before.

system - P166MMX, 48MB, 540M hd (system), 2.5G hd (audio only), Audiowerk8, £14 SB16 copy (capable of 48KHz!!!)

the SB16 copy is needed as the audiowerk8 as of yet does not funtion as a normal sound card properly, and using the beta driver caused several problems.

After using Logic I wouldn't use anything else.

Message 3/3             30-Dec-97  @  12:47 PM   -   RE: SURVEY : LOGIC AUDIO

Avene

Link?:  Link

I never use the Hard disk recording bit of Logic, but Hyper Edit is the Best.The environment bit is great also.

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)