aaa ACK! the prices in the UK are cheap as fuck! - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

04-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: ACK! the prices in the UK are cheap as fuck!

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/9             05-Jan-98  @  05:28 AM   -   ACK! the prices in the UK are cheap as fuck!

THE poorass

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

jeez, 92% of proaud mags here in australia are from the UK. Browsing through the prices just kills me. Fuck, Australia is a super rip off times two. For example, guess how much a blasted rave-o-ution is over here? $2600! i mean come on...I might just get one of you guyz to import my a nord lead 2 and mark it as rice.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/9             05-Jan-98  @  11:46 AM   -   RE: ACK! the prices in the UK are cheap as fuck!

Spot

Link?:  Link

Aint cheap where i live, london maybee

Message 3/9             05-Jan-98  @  11:47 AM   -   RE: ACK! the prices in the UK are cheap as fuck!

kilo

well, Turnkey, who advertise alot in the uk mags do mail order overseas export..... check 'em out.....

Message 4/9             05-Jan-98  @  12:48 PM   -   RE: ACK! the prices in the UK are cheap as fuck!

Avene

Yeah, the UK mags are the best. I can only think of 2 Australian mags, Digital and Sound, and they both suck.

I wouldn't worry too much about the prices though. The wages in the UK are a lot lower than they are here, so it probably works out similar. Another thing, the exchange rate is usually about 2.3:1.

Message 5/9             05-Jan-98  @  12:50 PM   -   RE: ACK! the prices in the UK are cheap as fuck!

Avene

Yeah, the UK mags are the best. I can only think of 2 Australian mags, Digital and Sound, and they both suck.

I wouldn't worry too much about the prices though. The wages in the UK are a lot lower than they are here, so it probably works out similar. Another thing, the exchange rate is usually about 2.3:1.

Message 6/9             05-Jan-98  @  05:17 PM   -   RE: ACK! the prices in the UK are cheap as fuck!

kid303

And our women are more attractive than sheep.

Message 7/9             06-Jan-98  @  04:11 PM   -   RE: ACK! the prices in the UK are cheap as fuck!

freestyle

only just...

Message 8/9             07-Jan-98  @  02:57 AM   -   RE: ACK! the prices in the UK are cheap as fuck!

You Wish !

Message 9/9             11-Jan-98  @  12:38 PM   -   RE: ACK! the prices in the UK are cheap as fuck!

m143005

I agree on the UK mags.....however since the opening of the european borders u can import stuff (througout europe) without having to pay any tax. Also, gear like Behringer effects, quasimidi's rave-o-lution and Doepfer stuff....thats all German and if you get it straight from germany, it will be cheaper then when you get it from the uk. so.

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 9 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)