aaa Re-birth 338 patch desperately needed! Help! - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Re-birth 338 patch desperately needed! Help!

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/10             08-Jan-98  @  07:41 AM   -   Re-birth 338 patch desperately needed! Help!

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I have the demo version of Re-birth and would do anything to get the full version can someone please help?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/10             08-Jan-98  @  10:40 AM   -   RE: Re-birth 338 patch desperately needed! Help!

Chris

If you find the right shop and give them enough money, and a few sexual favours, they might sell you a copy.

If your prepared to do anything, I would definately suggest paying for it, cos it will take less time to earn the money than it will to work out how to steal ReBirth(If you don't already know).

Message 3/10             08-Jan-98  @  11:17 AM   -   RE: Re-birth 338 patch desperately needed! Help!

Chris

The more I think about _'s post the more it pisses me off. I know that this is well troden ground, but sod it, I'm gonna slag him anyway.

Appart from anything else, even if anyone did want to help, how would they get it contact with the git when he hasen't given an address. Twat, I hope his legs shrink so his bell end runs on the ground when he walks.

Message 4/10             08-Jan-98  @  02:39 PM   -   RE: Re-birth 338 patch desperately needed! Help!

kilo

I think he's suggesting someone post the url on this thread so he can get it.......

Message 5/10             08-Jan-98  @  03:27 PM   -   RE: Re-birth 338 patch desperately needed! Help!

Sedusa

Link?:  Link

Kilo, I'm sorry I started that Rebirth 1.5 thread so long ago... I didn't think people were gonna turn it into a massive warez discussion... Please forgive me!

Message 6/10             08-Jan-98  @  04:36 PM   -   RE: Re-birth 338 patch desperately needed! Help!

kilo

dont give a rat's mate..... seems sad to me that steinberg are threatening us over the drum patch, then i see a set of 6 drum banks for sale at another site for $15.00 each...... sad huh....

Message 7/10             08-Jan-98  @  04:42 PM   -   RE: Re-birth 338 patch desperately needed! Help!

Spot

Link?:  Link

Yeah, steinberg are complete W%@kers, i have no respect for them or there "Borrowed" products, If i knew a site where you could get it i`d give it to you (for a few sexual favours) hehehehehe

Message 8/10             08-Jan-98  @  07:29 PM   -   RE: Re-birth 338 patch desperately needed! Help!

Chris, go away!

Message 9/10             09-Jan-98  @  01:51 AM   -   RE: Re-birth 338 patch desperately needed! Help!

ratfink

what kind of favors are we talking about here? (i'm an oral kinda guy)

Message 10/10             09-Jan-98  @  08:53 AM   -   RE: Re-birth 338 patch desperately needed! Help!

Chris

Alright, I apologise, lost the plot for a minute.
I've got nothing against people using knock-off software, I know I do.
It's just that I've spent many boring hours learning how, where etc.

_, find an FTP search engine and you might find that Christmas comes all over again.

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 10 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)