aaa To Kilo - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: To Kilo

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             12-Feb-98  @  08:51 PM   -   To Kilo

samtermiller

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I would like to first say thank you for for the
explanation on how to dump from the Mc-303 to the Xp-80. I know this may sound stupid but when you said to switch the xp's filters to off are you
talking about turning the tvf filter's for each
of the 16 parts to off and if so do I have to turn
the filter's off for each individual sound of the
drum set (track 10) off too. And on the xp do I set the sequencer to internal, remote, or slave.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             13-Feb-98  @  01:26 PM   -   RE: To Kilo

kilo

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

dunno mate..... I telephoned Roland for you, and they just said.... "Turn off ALL the filters, otherwise, it won't record the data..."

best I can do..... try it with the filters off.... and if it's missing anything, or doesnt work, then I guess you'll have to switch all the drum ones off too.............Maybe the XP should be set to slave.... and then to record..... it'll wait for incoming data... although, maybe it'll do it without being set as slave, as the dump wont have any clock data, dunno if setting the XP as slave will trigger it to record from a dump with no clock data ... they didn't say set it to slave.... they just said "Put it in record"...... try it, there's only 2 choices.... when I dump Basstation sysex down to the Atari, I just hit record on the atari, then hit send on the basststation......

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)