aaa making tracks - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: making tracks

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             17-Feb-98  @  08:27 PM   -   making tracks

John.H.Smith

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Can I make hip hop tracks with Hammerhead,rebirth,cakewalk,samplitude,and cool edit?What is the function of each of these programs.Can I use samplitude or cooledit as a sampler?I be makin hip hop beats.all advice apreciated.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             17-Feb-98  @  08:51 PM   -   RE: making tracks

KILO

YES......... read the reviews........but bear in mind that the h/disk programmes you mention such as cool edit & samplitude, are not samplers, but yes you can arrange your loops and vocals etc into a track with them... no probs.....cakewalk is only any good if you also want to add midi stuff even from a soundcard synth, although, you can use only the audio section. no probs !.... actually, it's pretty good for that, cos you can work to bars instead of time markers........also, check out SAWplus....... i think it's the best hard disk multi-track programme..... they do a cheaper sawpplus V6.... same facilities, but only 6 tracks...........

Message 3/4             17-Feb-98  @  08:52 PM   -   RE: making tracks

kilo

oh yeah..... Making Waves.... that'll do the lot.... probably the programme of choice.... very verstaile, you can use it to make beats, and to arrange your whole track..... this s/w does work like a sampler more than standard hard disk audio programmes.....

Message 4/4             18-Feb-98  @  12:22 AM   -   RE: making tracks

Sedusa

Link?:  Link

Yep... I think SAW+ (I do not know why) Sounds better than any other hard disk arranging s/w I've used... My tracks sound a LOT better thru it.. It doesn't seem to muddy up the sound very much, and things sound really crisp... Damn, and it crashes less than Cool Edit Pro!! Is that thing really just 16 bit?

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)