aaa E4 Sampler Help - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: E4 Sampler Help

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             04-Mar-98  @  11:26 AM   -   E4 Sampler..Help!!

sKitZ

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

When I place presets of samples onto 'SUBMIX 1/2/3' pairs, I still get bleed-over of these samples on the 'MAIN' outputs as well. How can I prevent this? what is causing it?

Also, does anyone know how to place a sample onto a single note on the master keyboard. If I set the samples ORIGINAL note as C4,.. the LOW note as C4, ... and the HIGH note as C4, you would think that the sample would be assigned to only one key on the keyboard.... oh no! It's got a mind of its own. What Midi mode do I need to be in for assigning samples to individual notes?? Poly/Multi/Omni?

Replies?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             05-Mar-98  @  12:24 PM   -   RE: E4 Sampler Help

SkiTz

Heeeyyyy,...

is there ANYONE with an EMU sampler?!!!

It's logically the same to place samples on different model EMU samplers as the E4.
Shooiiirly there are some ESi 4000, E32 owners with some help?

Message 3/4             22-Mar-98  @  05:16 PM   -   RE: E4 Sampler Help

teepee

SkiTz

In Multimode assign the overall output of the preset to voice and pan it central.

Now with the preset selected press Preset Edit
Select the voice whose output you wish to assign
Press Edit Voice (F6) - this takes you into the amplifier section
Set the submix routing to 1,2 or 3 and pan hard left or right according to which output you want.

If you have the FX board check that there are no FX routings for the suboutputs going to the main outs (unless you want an FX mix that is):-

Press assignable key 2 (FX) - this takes you through to Preset Effect A. Make sure there are no FX routed in the Sub 1,2 & 3 sends.

You may have solved this already but if not give it a try. Why are manuals always so crap ?

Tim

Message 4/4             23-Mar-98  @  09:26 AM   -   RE: E4 Sampler Help

SkitZ

Thanks!

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)