aaa MUSIC SOFTWARE FOR TRADE - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: MUSIC SOFTWARE FOR TRADE

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             05-Mar-98  @  12:18 AM   -   MUSIC SOFTWARE FOR TRADE

acid

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I got Cubase VST V3.5, Cakewalk Pro Audio V6.0, of course the rebirth and Recycle(this one on the way). Got any music programs? Wanna trade? Looking for sampling programs like Reality or something like that. Has to have a crack with it!!!
LET ME KNOW.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             05-Mar-98  @  04:07 PM   -   RE: MUSIC SOFTWARE FOR TRADE

kilo

you should know that steinberg drop in here from time to time...... to have a look....er

Message 3/4             06-Mar-98  @  09:57 AM   -   RE: MUSIC SOFTWARE FOR TRADE

Spot

Link?:  Link

o.k, message to steinberg if you do happen to drop in, DROP YER PRICES!!!!

Message 4/4             06-Mar-98  @  07:43 PM   -   RE: MUSIC SOFTWARE FOR TRADE

why did I buy?

I finally found something cubase can do without a hitch. I use the cd as a coaster.

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)