aaa Groovebox eats a dick!!!!!!!!! - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Groovebox eats a dick!!!!!!!!!

Viewing all 19 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/19             06-Mar-98  @  05:45 AM   -   Groovebox eats a dick!!!!!!!!!

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hey maybe someone out there can help me with this question. Fortunately I wasn't dumb enough to go out and waste my money on this so called MC-303. But one of my friends did and I've been trying to figure out this little box of ass since. My question is how in the hell do you sync with cubase, and a synth without having notes from the groovebox play with the synth. I basically just want the 303 to stay in sync, not to trigger any notes from it! If this is even possible?????????

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/19             06-Mar-98  @  09:47 AM   -   RE: Groovebox eats a dick!!!!!!!!!

Spot

Link?:  Link

People who dont leave there e-mails eat dick in my opinion

By the way, minesSpot@brothers.demon.co.uk

Message 3/19             06-Mar-98  @  02:51 PM   -   RE: Groovebox eats a dick!!!!!!!!!

acid cat

Thanks Spot dear. I'll send you a nice message.

Message 4/19             06-Mar-98  @  04:48 PM   -   RE: Groovebox eats a dick!!!!!!!!!

Spot

Oh-no, what have i done  

Message 5/19             06-Mar-98  @  04:50 PM   -   RE: Groovebox eats a dick!!!!!!!!!

Spot

I`m sorry acid, i cant write back from that account as yet, i can only write back from my work account, but if i do that, then you`ll know my real name, and i`ll look in the papers next week, and i`ll probably be all over the front page in some sheep shagging ordeal

Message 6/19             06-Mar-98  @  05:25 PM   -   RE: Groovebox eats a dick!!!!!!!!!

phlid

to do what you described, syncing to cubase only, you need to put the mc303 in sync "slave" mode(its in the manual). this way the 303 waits for a clock start signal from cubase while ignoring any incoming note data. and the 303 will still allow you to control all parameters from the front panel. so it is possible.
good luck...

Message 7/19             07-Mar-98  @  07:06 AM   -   RE: Groovebox eats a dick!!!!!!!!!

acid cat

Its true, I cannot be trusted as far as you can throw me. Maybe you shouldn't try writing because then we might become friends and it won't be fun any more.

Message 8/19             07-Mar-98  @  01:05 PM   -   RE: Groovebox eats a dick!!!!!!!!!

Avene

Damn, I always thought your real name was Spot. Your email even made me think you may have been "The Spot Brothers".

Bye the way, I think the Yamaha QY700 would be a much a better machine than the MC303. It's got all the same filter/envelope/lfo stuff etc, and the sequencer is a helluva lot better. But none of them have a sampler, so they're not that good.

Message 9/19             08-Mar-98  @  11:54 PM   -   RE: Groovebox eats a dick!!!!!!!!!

Brian

At least I got a dick! Spotty boy. And here's my E-mail
just in case you get another stroke of ingenius wit!
DATAFAX@Juno.com

Message 10/19             08-Mar-98  @  11:54 PM   -   RE: Groovebox eats a dick!!!!!!!!!

Brian

At least I got a dick! Spotty boy. And here's my E-mail
just in case you get another stroke of ingenius wit!
DATAFAX@Juno.com

Message 11/19             09-Mar-98  @  01:40 PM   -   RE: Groovebox eats a dick!!!!!!!!!

Spot

Erm, brian. fuck off you hairy twat, that was neither ingenious or witty, but it had to be said,

go on then retaliate you turd burgular, i`m used to it

Message 12/19             09-Mar-98  @  01:41 PM   -   RE: Groovebox eats a dick!!!!!!!!!

Spot

Oh, and Brian, thats a really nice name

Whhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Message 13/19             09-Mar-98  @  09:27 PM   -   RE: Groovebox eats a dick!!!!!!!!!

BRIAN

My name is Spot, I rome your block, and If you'd like, I'll suck your cock, da dum de dum My Name Is Spot, woof, woof, My name is Spot, arf arf !!!! Oh yeah, and sorry I couldn't come up with an aleis as cool as yours is SPOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 14/19             09-Mar-98  @  10:09 PM   -   RE: Groovebox eats a dick!!!!!!!!!

Your Mother

Turd burger, is that something you learned in school? Did you go to school Spot?

Message 15/19             09-Mar-98  @  10:59 PM   -   RE: Groovebox eats a dick!!!!!!!!!

The Gonad

Hey spot, lick my gonad's.

Message 16/19             09-Mar-98  @  11:19 PM   -   RE: Groovebox eats a dick!!!!!!!!!

kilo

alright lads.......calm down....... Spot.... you asked for that one.... Brian... that's A-L-I-A-S mate..... !!

Message 17/19             10-Mar-98  @  03:36 AM   -   RE: Groovebox eats a dick!!!!!!!!!

acid cat

Oh. Are we supposed to be using aliases here. Oh dear, whats a clever and witty alias then???.............................................................................................................................I HAVE IT!!!( after much deliberation and thought)............................what about .........BRIAN!!!!!!
(dear me, I think I may be defending Spot, whats going on)

Message 18/19             11-Mar-98  @  08:47 AM   -   RE: Groovebox eats a dick!!!!!!!!!

Spot

No, no, thats ok, brian is a bit stange really for posting the original message "groovebox eats a dick",. how thats entireley possible is beyond me..but i think were dealing with a pre-pubescent dick head here. Brian care to join me in "rant, drivel and slag it, so we can "talk Properley"

Oh go on, please please please

Message 19/19             11-Mar-98  @  09:43 AM   -   RE: Groovebox eats a dick!!!!!!!!!

acid cat

Yeas Brian. The that way we can discuss this on more civil terms, taking into account the full breadth of your thoughts and feelings.

Viewing all 19 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 19 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)