aaa help!!!!!!!!!! - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: help!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             10-Mar-98  @  01:55 PM   -   help!!!!!!!!!!

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I am anxious to start making hiphop tracks on my computer.These are the programs i'm thinking about using and eventually registring
sequencer:cakewalk
synth:rebirth
Editing:Cooledit pro
drumbox:hammerhead
Can cool edit also be used as a sampler?I want to be able to play out some melodies is that possible with a midi keyboard?what are all its functions?I want to be able to go straight from my PC to my cassete player to record onto a chrome tape.Would i need anything else as far as mixdown etc. thanx

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             11-Mar-98  @  01:05 PM   -   RE: help!!!!!!!!!!

kilo

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

well, if it's true hip-hop...... all you need is the hammerhead and your record collection for loops..........it's enuff if you master it digitally to dat......... otherwise....... add in some midi kit, and port th4e audio loops over to the audio tracks on the sequencer s/w

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)