aaa TR 707 blues - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: TR 707 blues

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             21-Mar-98  @  03:17 AM   -   TR 707 blues...... again........

JJOYCE62

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

How the fuck do you slave this thing, is it possible? We follow the instructions, but the thing won't do it! Anybody got juice for this one?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             21-Mar-98  @  04:33 PM   -   RE: TR 707 blues

kilo

are you sure you MASTER sequencer (eg cubase etc) is set to OUTPUT midi clock ???........ is the 707 set to receive it ?........

Message 3/4             22-Mar-98  @  03:34 AM   -   RE: TR 707 blues

cont...........

Yes on both counts, I don't know what to say, It seems that fuckin groove box will do it but the nice old 707 wont. The thing is, the 707 will workk as a module, but it wont sync. Equipment gots me going ape, mate, but it is all for the love.

Message 4/4             22-Mar-98  @  12:41 PM   -   RE: TR 707 blues

kilo

weird...... i'm sure it does do midi clock..... i cant beleive it could develop a fault of this nature... you'd better double check everything... ...try all the possibilities...how is it connected?....is it in a midi chain, where any other unit the data is going thru before reaching the tr could be filtering out info?.... what is the master sequencer you're trying to clock it to..?/...

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)