aaa Digital CD audio stripper? - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Digital CD audio stripper?

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/10             01-Apr-98  @  09:25 AM   -   Digital CD audio stripper?

Fingers

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Anyone know of a free WIN95 package to digitally copy CD Audio content. ie copy CD audio without loss. All the demos I've tried don't let you complete the task. God its times like this that I wished I still had a Mac.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/10             01-Apr-98  @  09:59 AM   -   RE: Digital CD audio stripper?

Fingers

I need this today. Any help?

Message 3/10             01-Apr-98  @  02:29 PM   -   RE: Digital CD audio stripper?

fingers

please answer even to say there is no such free/working demo shit going!!

Message 4/10             01-Apr-98  @  03:23 PM   -   RE: Digital CD audio stripper?

fergm

I downloaded a prog from Tucows called CD Worx. It is supposed to be able to read the data direct from the CD so you don't have to actually "record" anything. Unfortunately I never actually installed and used the prog so I can't vouch for it. Have a look. www.tucows.com in the audio section.

Message 5/10             01-Apr-98  @  03:56 PM   -   RE: Digital CD audio stripper?

fingers

Thanks but I'm sure I tried it but it wouldn't save.

Message 6/10             01-Apr-98  @  05:01 PM   -   RE: Digital CD audio stripper?

mike

The shareware version of Cool Edit does the job (I'm told), but you just need a compatable CD ROM drive and in Win 95 you have to mess about with the CD ROM driver settings.

Message 7/10             01-Apr-98  @  06:55 PM   -   RE: Digital CD audio stripper?

UnKnOwN

Just download the Cdworx program, and read the official homepage: you have to get the new driver file if you got Win 95 Osr2...

Now all you need is a serial code to fill in, search the web for one, oh no wait that's illegal... =]
Oh well, I got one and it's great for digital sampling (and ripping songs of course), although it is said it isn't 100% the same as the data on the disc, something to do with jitter correction or something... altho it's very cheap for digital sampling (almost no quality loss)... Er Keelo, why not add it to the budget stuff next to the samplers?

Message 8/10             01-Apr-98  @  06:55 PM   -   RE: Digital CD audio stripper?

UnKnOwN

Just download the Cdworx program, and read the official homepage: you have to get the new driver file if you got Win 95 Osr2...

Now all you need is a serial code to fill in, search the web for one, oh no wait that's illegal... =]
Oh well, I got one and it's great for digital sampling (and ripping songs of course), although it is said it isn't 100% the same as the data on the disc, something to do with jitter correction or something... altho it's very cheap for digital sampling... Er Keelo, why not add it to the budget stuff next to the samplers?

Message 9/10             02-Apr-98  @  09:38 AM   -   RE: Digital CD audio stripper?

fingers

Searching now!

Message 10/10             02-Apr-98  @  10:21 AM   -   RE: Digital CD audio stripper?

csg6031

if you look up this url:

http://www.th-zwickau.de/~maz/

you can find various cdrippers under the tools->cd grabbers section.

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 10 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)