aaa Yam A3000 Version 2 upgrade - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Yam A3000 Version 2 upgrade

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/7             14-Apr-98  @  12:12 AM   -   Yam A3000 Version 2 upgrade

jason.rowe

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Anyone know how much the upgrade to the version 2
ROM is going to cost (UKP?).

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/7             16-Apr-98  @  07:01 PM   -   RE: Yam A3000 Version 2 upgrade

richard.temple

I spoke to a guy in a music shop yesterday who had just seen the Yam. rep and there was no news of an upgrade on the near horizon... Don't know about you but it has got some weird bugs... timestretch is pretty bad too.. hope they can cure it.. :')

Message 3/7             21-Apr-98  @  05:49 PM   -   RE: Yam A3000 Version 2 upgrade

Ray

A3000 v.2 will be out in June and will cost ±75 pound.
(yamaha Benelux)

Message 4/7             21-Apr-98  @  06:29 PM   -   RE: Yam A3000 Version 2 upgrade

kilo

yup... my mate was telling me about this.... it add a 'Re-Cycle' type function that will split a loop automatically into component samples, and automatically assigns them to midi note numbers in a new preset..... cool !

Message 5/7             21-Apr-98  @  09:12 PM   -   RE: Yam A3000 Version 2 upgrade

Ray

And best of all FASTER SCSI !!!!!

Message 6/7             24-Apr-98  @  02:16 AM   -   RE: Yam A3000 Version 2 upgrade

kilo

the list price for the 2 chip upgrade is gonna be about 130 UK apparently (according to my mate who has one and works in a dealers).....

Message 7/7             24-Apr-98  @  07:21 PM   -   RE: Yam A3000 Version 2 upgrade

jason.rowe

Anyone think 130 ukp is good value . . . . i dont

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 7 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)