aaa What to choose ? - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: What to choose ?

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/1             14-Apr-98  @  04:34 AM   -   What to choose ?

orprofi

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Can somebody help me to choose Monitors & Power Amp-s for my home Studio ?
What better: Active monitors or passive with stand alone PA .
My first idea was Technics A-900 or A-1000 Amp and YAMAHA NS10S Monitors.But friends told me: "Technics is not good enough - buy MARANTZ it's fucking GREAT !!! "Heard about JBL , Event too.
I've read in some music mags - better to choose
Active Monitors (easy to connect,all components are ideal...). But in this case : Can I in future buy Good CD Player, Cassette Deck, Radio Tuner and connect this stuff to Active Monitors all together ? And I need good Peadphones.
I'm using PIONEER SE-700D now but they are good
for CD Players not for Studio.I heard on Moscow's Exhibition few days ago BEYERDYNAMIC DT770PRO.They sounds very Clear.Fantastic.
Dealer told me DT770PRO is the best on the market. Does it right ? Can you help me?
P.S. Yeah , when i say "My Home Studio" i mean
PC HD CDR oriented equipment. thanks.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 1 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)