aaa 2 New Tracks - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: 2 New Tracks

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Original Message                 Date: 12-Dec-01  @  11:32 PM   -   2 New Tracks

GRosen

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

whats up, I just added 2 new tracks. Saharan Desert and Iceworld. They are came out sound very bad quality when i converted them to 24kb mp3's.

Well, listen ot them and tell me what you think.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 90/92             27-Jan-02  @  01:50 AM   -   RE: 2 New Tracks

sensoniq

take a chill pill man, I was kidding just as much as the next guy...I said that "no longer safe in fullerton" shite to get you off my back then just like I'm trying to do now. Except now I feel like being nicer about it...the high phase of manic psychopathic personality disorder seems to have that effect on a fellow.

Message 91/92             27-Jan-02  @  01:54 AM   -   RE: 2 New Tracks

sensoniq

my doctor is trying to lock me up you see, says I'm a danger to society...He says at any moment I could snap and make good on a threat I said I was kidding about. But I know I have enough sense not to import nonsense into the real world, dont' worry man!

Message 92/92             27-Jan-02  @  10:57 AM   -   RE: 2 New Tracks

influx

I wasnt worried, kid

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

There are 92 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)