aaa A new "vote yourself to the top" - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: A new "vote yourself to the top"

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 9

Original Message 1/88             26-Feb-02  @  08:37 PM   -   A new

influx

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

"Listen to the rythmic chaotic instrument. A distant square is playing notes, a sequence from correct notes to totally insane others. A melodic base, always playing the perfect notes, no error at all, adding even more contradiction to the music. A melody, based on a sawtooth pad, is trying to play the better possible but some weird notes occur because the rythm is making all insane because its duality of perfect rythm but a terrbly chaotic pitch. A man (priest) saying "we all here are towards the grave" makes that sort of broken satanic nintendo even more scary. A kickdrum, which adds necesary emotion to the scene, but only used on strategic points followed by a groovy house hihat patterns, finally the song vanish. Only that odd rythm is there, laughing at you, he absorbed all remaining patterns, like a dark hole. ---------------------------------------------------- Unfortunately there's no photographic registry of the console. "

NINTENDO? WHAT THE FUCK?

my man...you might be taking yourself just a LITTLE too seriously

better start voting EVERY DAY so you can see your name at the top of the shit hot DT chart!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/88             26-Feb-02  @  09:13 PM   -   RE: A new

bedwyr

Link?: Link

wow.

Message 3/88             26-Feb-02  @  09:18 PM   -   RE: A new

sitar

I'll figure out what the hell you're talking about when I get home from work. In the meantime, I noticed that Hyenas is still ruling the chart.

Message 4/88             26-Feb-02  @  09:48 PM   -   RE: A new

steve

Link?:  No link

classy.

gets my vote.

Message 5/88             26-Feb-02  @  10:04 PM   -   RE: A new

influx

a quote from the guy that votes for himself everyday

and FUCK hyenas for their lame bullshit, and their pussy refusal to respond to my email challenges.

Message 6/88             26-Feb-02  @  11:55 PM   -   RE: A new

steve

Link?:  No link

I was trying to think what that little melody reminded me of - its charlies angels, innit? I`m gonna make my own all new genre now then - I`ll use fruity loops and stick a melody in it loosely based on the themetune to 1960/70s 'hit' sitcom, 'steptoe and son'. I can have some robo-voices in it saying stuff like "ooh harold, promise me you`ll look after me when I`m old and frail" and then, "what are you talking about you daft old sod, you are old and frail" etc etc. *canned laughter*

I`m superstyling.

Message 7/88             27-Feb-02  @  12:33 AM   -   RE: A new

sitarsong

LOL to the both of ya.

Message 8/88             27-Feb-02  @  12:34 AM   -   RE: A new

Brett B

I posted some new tunes up but I don't think anyone has even listened. Why don't you all give me a curtious listen. I voted for your track Mr Influx. That insane DnB bass gets off. Tell me your secret. My tracks are getting some vocals. A vocoder that says "spores" on the one track, and some of my vocals and my sister's on Sunshine in the Rain. I am going into the studio in a few weeks to finish them up. I am also workiong on a cheesy ATB knind of trance song for her thats going to Sony.

Message 9/88             27-Feb-02  @  12:43 AM   -   RE: A new

influx

I did listen to one of your recent posts, Brett. Just not into it. sounds quality tho

Message 10/88             27-Feb-02  @  12:50 AM   -   RE: A new

Brett B

did you listen to the new full length spores "funky mold mix". I only posted it last night. It's much btter than the other spores clip I had up.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 9

There are 88 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)