aaa loose switch on lexi Prime time? - Mixing & FX forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

04-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: loose switch on lexi Prime time?

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/15             19-Oct-02  @  05:29 AM   -   loose switch on lexi Prime time?

JX3P0

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Ok so I scored a prime time but one of the
switches is loose.Works but sort of floats.Is
that a standard switch?It's one of the little
ones on the upper right portion of the box.

H

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/15             19-Oct-02  @  12:34 PM   -   RE: loose switch on lexi Prime time?

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  [image]

[image file]

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/15             19-Oct-02  @  12:49 PM   -   RE: loose switch on lexi Prime time?

milan

whoa vintage!   is it good?

Message 4/15             19-Oct-02  @  03:40 PM   -   RE: loose switch on lexi Prime time?

xoxos

i've had luck even with 'sealed' switches. take an xacto knife and cut along the seam, open it up (very carefully.. spring will attempt escape) bend it into shape/scrape it clean. i usually melt little bits of paperclip into the plastic afterwards to hold it together.

Message 5/15             21-Oct-02  @  01:18 AM   -   RE: loose switch on lexi Prime time?

JX3P0

That's my baby.And she's almost paid for.I
should have it in my rack by next
weekend.Can't wait.

H

Message 6/15             21-Oct-02  @  05:20 PM   -   RE: loose switch on lexi Prime time?

JX3P0

and to answer your question it's ing
amazing.

H

Message 7/15             23-Oct-02  @  12:32 AM   -   RE: loose switch on lexi Prime time?

psylichon

no shit man, if you can't get a super fat tripped out delay with that thing then you have no hope. The grandaddy.

psylichon

Message 8/15             24-Oct-02  @  11:39 AM   -   RE: loose switch on lexi Prime time?

k

Link?:  No link

can someone do us a quick review of the old primtime then?... send me the text or whatever?

Message 9/15             24-Oct-02  @  09:20 PM   -   RE: loose switch on lexi Prime time?

JX3P0

as soon as I pick it up.Oh yeah.Would love to.

H

Message 10/15             25-Oct-02  @  08:52 AM   -   RE: loose switch on lexi Prime time?

Pongoid

that's definately a nice box especially for Dub, however the real secret weapon is still the PCM70.

Ape

Pages: 1 2

There are 15 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)