aaa Oberheim SEM - 1 for Sale - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Oberheim SEM - 1 for Sale

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/20             25-Oct-02  @  03:43 AM     Edit: 26-Oct-02  |  02:27 PM   -   Oberheim SEM - 1 for Sale

Hydrobilly

Link?:  No link

File?:  [image]

[image file]

Anyone interested in a Oberheim SEM-1 ? Beatiful condition. clean pots, no real cosmetic flaws. This is a standalone unit, it has its own casing. i.e. it was not taken from a 4 voice unit. I am trying to get $650 for it, but that is just because i really need the money. I am sure i will get some scoffs from the "regulars" at that price, but c'mon, we are talking about the voice of GOD here. oh yeah...but i would trade for a tb-303 in good condition.
let me know

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/20             25-Oct-02  @  03:51 AM   -   RE: Oberheim SEM - 1 for Sale

JX3P0

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

You know there are classifieds here.Don't F w/
me while i'm trying to get a Trident.

H -  

Message 3/20             25-Oct-02  @  04:58 AM   -   RE: Oberheim SEM - 1 for Sale

Hydrobilly

no need to be nuerotic. i posted a classified add. just covering the bases.
=)

Message 4/20             25-Oct-02  @  09:19 AM   -   RE: Oberheim SEM - 1 for Sale

Pongoid

Link?: Link

nice panel. Unique tone. Wouldn't call it the be all end all, but they can be very distinct sounding. Good luck in your sale. $650 is not an unreasonable price for an SEM in good condition, in fact.

Ape

Message 5/20             25-Oct-02  @  12:57 PM   -   RE: Oberheim SEM - 1 for Sale

milan

how much for the record bag?

Message 6/20             25-Oct-02  @  10:53 PM   -   RE: Oberheim SEM - 1 for Sale

hydrobilly

you can score one of those nifty record bags for you self from www.ninjatune.net
that particular one is my own fetishized gear.

didnt mean to inlcude it in the pic!

Message 7/20             26-Oct-02  @  12:06 AM   -   RE: Oberheim SEM - 1 for Sale

milan

eh... always wanted a ninja bag, never cashed out for one...

Message 8/20             26-Oct-02  @  12:25 AM   -   RE: Oberheim SEM - 1 for Sale

JX3P0

So what's the least you'll take for it?

H- I told you how it would affect me

Message 9/20             26-Oct-02  @  04:54 AM   -   RE: Oberheim SEM - 1 for Sale

hydrobilly

well, this is like the time when i sold my mint 909...i really need some money to replace my DAW laptop which was recently stolen ( not to unload my plight on you people or generate sympathy or anything), and i know i can get a collectors price for it, because it is in such good condition. And i know that it is really only the hard core heads who haunt this site, but you gotta troll the lines...
i was hoping for $700, or a good condition, working tb 303. I know i know i need to replace my computer, but i really dont think i would be able to refuse a 303. Thanks for your interest.
you people are great.

Message 10/20             26-Oct-02  @  06:28 AM   -   RE: Oberheim SEM - 1 for Sale

JX3P0

I'm not sure exactly where your school of
negotiation was but you original asking price
was $650.Generally when I ask how much is
the least you'll take the price doesn't go up.

H- down not up please,I'm interested

Pages: 1 2

There are 20 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)