aaa Listen to my new song right here... - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Listen to my new song right here...

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 08-Sep-04  @  01:00 AM     Edit: 08-Sep-04  |  01:25 AM   -   Listen to my new song right here...

DJ MEGAHEAD

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Tomatoes have been classified by society with the designation as being a particular type of 'Fruit' and have been subsequently excluded from the Vegetable family.

Yet Tomatoes are excluded from FRUIT SALAD and are instead lumped in with VEGETABLE SALAD thus creating one of the great injustices of our time. I call upon you. Download this song. Vote for this song. Play this song and listen to it, without relent. Show your solidarity. Tomatoes have the right for justice too!

Listen to it now!

It's called...

'Streetlights and apricot, Monochromatic '

and you can find it in my profile. It's really quite amazing. You'll love it.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/13             17-Sep-04  @  06:56 PM   -   RE: Listen to my new song right here...

DJ MEGAHEAD

Link?:  No link

Might be difficult because Dj Megahead uses a knackered a4000 with 32MB ram and no HD so everytime he finishes a track he has to turn it off and let it cool down... He might have the RM1x 'midi only' sequence file though if you really want it (My drum mapping is a mess tho, so it would probably make little sense...) I've got a great 808 kit on a floppy!

Message 12/13             18-Sep-04  @  06:42 AM   -   RE: Listen to my new song right here...

urbicide

Link?: Link

sounds like voiceover music. thats all. a track 99.

Message 13/13             18-Sep-04  @  02:27 PM     Edit: 18-Sep-04  |  02:28 PM   -   RE: Listen to my new song right here...

DJ MEGAHEAD

Link?:  No link

WHat sort of voice over would use that music? Fuck off.

My friend, Jealousy will get you nowhere in life...

Pages: 1 2

There are 13 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)