aaa loose switch on lexi Prime time? - Mixing & FX forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

04-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: loose switch on lexi Prime time?

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 19-Oct-02  @  05:29 AM   -   loose switch on lexi Prime time?

JX3P0

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Ok so I scored a prime time but one of the
switches is loose.Works but sort of floats.Is
that a standard switch?It's one of the little
ones on the upper right portion of the box.

H

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/15             25-Oct-02  @  08:21 PM   -   RE: loose switch on lexi Prime time?

JX3P0

It's just quiter and all midified.All I know is I
sure ain't payin much for it and other than the
switch it's cherry.

H- cheap cheap cheap

Message 12/15             25-Oct-02  @  08:34 PM   -   RE: loose switch on lexi Prime time?

milan

Link?: Link

man the real secret weapon is tc2290. how can you object to that? its got a buttload of buttons and... umm... oh yeah, there´s no knobs, thats the problem with it.

Message 13/15             26-Oct-02  @  10:00 AM   -   RE: loose switch on lexi Prime time?

JX3P0

So i think we're in agreement that all 3 are
dope.Huh?

H- TC is in my rack,just a measly
Finalizer96K,and Spark's my editor/mastering
app,OS X at that.

Message 14/15             26-Oct-02  @  02:05 PM   -   RE: loose switch on lexi Prime time?

k

Link?:  No link

ah!./..,. dub!.. I tell you what... did you checkout that free plugin reverb from ABYSS - the reverb is also called 'abyss', must have been their first release I guess... anyways... check it out... two res' filters so you can tune in the mid etc and roll off the tops, then a pre & post delay and some comb filters to get like resonating sounds within the verb... I swear it's the closest I've heard that old dub verb/delays type sound like you'd get on old Prince Jammy stuff etc... try it, it ing rocks! - you can get that ringing resonant dub plate verb sound and spring is close if you mess with feedback on the comb filters etc or a really fast post delay etc with some feedback.... you gotta try it.

Message 15/15             28-Oct-02  @  03:16 AM   -   RE: loose switch on lexi Prime time?

JX3P0

Thankz for the headz up.You know me and
reggae.

H

Pages: 1 2

There are 15 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)