aaa Hi, I'm a newbie but ofcourse.. - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

27-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Hi, I'm a newbie but ofcourse..

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 05-Apr-01  @  07:09 PM   -   Hi, I'm a newbie but ofcourse..

nina

Link?:  Link
File?:  [image]

[image file]

I also have a new song."I will not die[The secret agent]"
Pretty far from the dance tunes I used to do though..

If you get a couple of minutes I'd apreciate any coments about it.

Yours
- Nina
www.mp3.com/nina

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/26             06-Apr-01  @  06:53 AM   -   RE: Hi, I'm a newbie but ofcourse..

sitar

File?:  No file

BassProShop, I was talking to Defz and Influx. I have no doubt that you are gorgeous in Victoria's Secret garb.

Message 12/26             06-Apr-01  @  08:58 AM   -   RE: Hi, I'm a newbie but ofcourse..

nina

Link?: Link

sitar: Thanks for listening...! Ofcourse it's my voice  
I take it as a compliment as soon someone ask if theres really me who are singing or really me on the pictures. Then I know they really think I'm good.  

I'm not a newbie music vise...!
Only ON THIS BOARD..!

I did try to upload a file to this site, but I got an error.
I guess the mp3 was too big?

- Nina

Message 13/26             06-Apr-01  @  09:37 AM   -   RE: Hi, I'm a newbie but ofcourse..

influx

yup, youre good alright.

do you do all your own production, etc? I mean...how much of it is YOU?

mind you I cant engineer my own shit for the life of me so..if YOU DO then Im jealous.

still dont think you need anymore play since youre always at the top of the stupid MP3 charts. or did you pay for that?

Message 14/26             06-Apr-01  @  12:34 PM   -   RE: Hi, I'm a newbie but ofcourse..

nina

I own 50% in a studio, and sure I get a lot of help prudcing. Lately I'm doing the editing of my own vocals though.

There have been ups and downs for me on mp3.
I had a big 'up' in jan-feb cause of some media fuzz.
After that I admitt I tried the auction system on mp3.com once, but honestly it's humiliating and an awkward way of promoting.

I've also got into their "retail" system and got a lot of songs featured everywhere,( without asking )so I guess that means they really like me.
I'm also selling an fair amount of cd's which might keep me up.

I don't force anyone to listen, but you could actually get inspired or learn something from it.

- Nina

Message 15/26             06-Apr-01  @  01:43 PM   -   RE: Hi, I'm a newbie but ofcourse..

Defector Z

Sitar - we're no dummies. ;-)

Message 16/26             06-Apr-01  @  04:24 PM   -   RE: Hi, I'm a newbie but ofcourse..

sitar

Bunch a dummies :P

You're welcome Nina. You need to encode your mp3 at 22.5khz I think it is and in mono. File can't be more than 1.5 mb but with that encoding you can get quite a long song up. Then what I've needed to do is use underscores ( _ ) instead of spaces in both your track title AND your mp3 file name as it sits on your harddrive before you upload it. I saw that you tried to post it here. That's where I went first to listen. Hope you share your experience here in the various forums.

Jeez, I must sound like an administrator. I'm not. Just a participant.

Message 17/26             06-Apr-01  @  10:46 PM   -   RE: Hi, I'm a newbie but ofcourse..

nina

Sitar:
Thanks for the tip. I'll try again when I get some time.
I actually thought you were an admin..hmm a helping hand to 'kilo'.?

- Nina

Message 18/26             06-Apr-01  @  11:44 PM   -   RE: Hi, I'm a newbie but ofcourse..

k

yeah nina I had to delete your added news cos you put huge 'a href' long links into the text body which of course consumed the whole text-length display on the news colum so no news actualy appeared, if you gonna add news items to that column/page, then you need to not add those massive long links inside the text body feild, cos even tho they don't appear in the text VISIBLY (cos they are a href's), the character-counter still counts the hidden link text and the news then simply doesnt appear in the column and it all displays terribly making the column look aweful. Use the LINKS & LINK URL feilds in the add/edit news form to add 2 active links max to your own page somewhere where you can then have all your other links waiting... aight?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 19/26             15-Apr-01  @  04:39 AM   -   RE: Hi, I'm a newbie but ofcourse..

PointBeing

hey nina.. could you do me a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE favor? it'll only take a minute or two. if you could record yourself breathing for a lil while and then email it to me, that would be awesome.... i would do it myself if i were a girl, but alas, i'm not. like the tunes, btw.. nice and catchy, but not over the top cheese.

mono 44.1 16 bit pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.. dont need to apply any effects, just breath a few times, ooh, and maybe sigh? not the singing or speaking kind of sigh, but one that is like "heavy" breathing, you know (similair to an aspirated h)

i would be ever so grateful

aaron - ellipsis@home.com

Message 20/26             16-Apr-01  @  07:46 PM   -   RE: Hi, I'm a newbie but ofcourse..

fuller

So your not going for that 'dirty perve breathing down a phone' angle.

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 26 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)