aaa A new "vote yourself to the top" - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: A new "vote yourself to the top"

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 9

Original Message                 Date: 26-Feb-02  @  08:37 PM   -   A new

influx

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

"Listen to the rythmic chaotic instrument. A distant square is playing notes, a sequence from correct notes to totally insane others. A melodic base, always playing the perfect notes, no error at all, adding even more contradiction to the music. A melody, based on a sawtooth pad, is trying to play the better possible but some weird notes occur because the rythm is making all insane because its duality of perfect rythm but a terrbly chaotic pitch. A man (priest) saying "we all here are towards the grave" makes that sort of broken satanic nintendo even more scary. A kickdrum, which adds necesary emotion to the scene, but only used on strategic points followed by a groovy house hihat patterns, finally the song vanish. Only that odd rythm is there, laughing at you, he absorbed all remaining patterns, like a dark hole. ---------------------------------------------------- Unfortunately there's no photographic registry of the console. "

NINTENDO? WHAT THE FUCK?

my man...you might be taking yourself just a LITTLE too seriously

better start voting EVERY DAY so you can see your name at the top of the shit hot DT chart!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/88             27-Feb-02  @  12:53 AM   -   RE: A new

Brett B

Link?: Link

and you didn't answer my question about that nasty bass you got. I have an mks-80 and it will growl through a pedal, but I am a little displaced due to constrution at my house. Only me and my pc are set up. So all tracks are being done in reason and I have to go to a studio for other stuff for now.

Message 12/88             27-Feb-02  @  01:01 AM   -   RE: A new

VIRUS

Link?:  No link

Message 13/88             27-Feb-02  @  02:01 AM   -   RE: A new

sitar

Brett, I want to listen to your tracks too. It's been a little hard for me to listen to tracks the last month or more. Which post is yours? And hell I gotta listen to a bunch. I'm gonna try to carve out some time tomorrow night.

Message 14/88             27-Feb-02  @  02:27 AM   -   RE: A new

Brett B

just click on my home page link. The nwe ones ae "Spores" (funky mold mix), and "Sunshine in The rain" Both awaiting vocal tracks.

Message 15/88             27-Feb-02  @  02:41 AM   -   RE: A new

influx

I think I listened to sunshine in the rain. I forgot to save the title..just has a DT number

Message 16/88             27-Feb-02  @  03:53 AM   -   RE: A new

Brett B

spores has the break beat flavor

Message 17/88             27-Feb-02  @  04:43 PM   -   RE: A new

knowa

so those tracks are reason-only? all subtractor? really not my kind of music, but sounds well-produced....with all that gear, you mostly use reason, huh? I just got reason and I have this "it's too good to be true" feeling about it. I keep dorking around and making Full Cycle rip- offs in ten minute's...that Dr. Rex is ridiculous...you think the subtractor holds it's own against reaktor? against your juno? is it true that lots of heads are releasing reason-only/mostly tracks?

Message 18/88             27-Feb-02  @  06:32 PM   -   RE: A new

DJ MEGAHEAD

DJ MEGAHEAD IS GUILTY OF VOTING FOR HIMSELF THE ODD TIME

BUT HEY WHO DOSEN'T?

WELL AT LEAST DJ MEGAHEAD ASKED PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR HIM AND DJ MEGAHEAD WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYBODY FOR THEIR SUPPORT AND WHO HAS VOTED SO FAR IN FAVOUR OF TRANCE MUSIC PRODUCTION

HOWEVER,DJ MEGAHEAD NEEDS MORE VOTES AND INSTEAD OF POSTING MORE SILLY PICTURES I AM CALLING ON MY FANS TO SUPPORT ME JUST THAT LITTLE BIT MORE, GO THE EXTRA KILOMETER SO TO SPEAK

ONLY WHEN DJ MEGAHEAD REACHES NUMBER ONE WILL HIS EGO BE COMPLETE

SORRY ENGLISH MY BAD

MAY THE TRANCE MUSIC BE WITH YOU

Message 19/88             27-Feb-02  @  06:50 PM   -   RE: A new

milan

wow. satanic nintendo! what a cool name  

i´m having it for my next track :P

Message 20/88             27-Feb-02  @  08:44 PM   -   RE: A new

Frostbyte

steve and dave, don't do that. I'm not supposed to laugh out loud alone in the backstore. you'll get me caught.

and steve, where's that mullet sporting lawyer of yours? those three notes are still mine you looney lutonite.

Brett, is that true ? I guess i'll have to listen to see what you mean. Do you have the MPG80 for that baby ? Does it have cross modulation ? I'll listen tonight, it just seems odd. I'm not trying to patronise you or anything.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 9

There are 88 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)