aaa Oberheim SEM - 1 for Sale - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Oberheim SEM - 1 for Sale

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 25-Oct-02  @  03:43 AM     Edit: 26-Oct-02  |  02:27 PM   -   Oberheim SEM - 1 for Sale

Hydrobilly

Link?:  No link
File?:  [image]

[image file]

Anyone interested in a Oberheim SEM-1 ? Beatiful condition. clean pots, no real cosmetic flaws. This is a standalone unit, it has its own casing. i.e. it was not taken from a 4 voice unit. I am trying to get $650 for it, but that is just because i really need the money. I am sure i will get some scoffs from the "regulars" at that price, but c'mon, we are talking about the voice of GOD here. oh yeah...but i would trade for a tb-303 in good condition.
let me know

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/20             26-Oct-02  @  07:41 AM   -   RE: Oberheim SEM - 1 for Sale

psylichon

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

hate to say it, jx3, but I don't think it's going down.

Just an impression I got there...

psylichon

Message 12/20             26-Oct-02  @  09:55 AM   -   RE: Oberheim SEM - 1 for Sale

hydrobilly

well, if i wasnt getting any offers, that would be one thing, and if i wasnt in a bind that would be another thing. i listed it for 650 at first, but i have been contacted by 8 people so far. didnt know one of these things was THAT in demand. well, i gues there are only a few good ones left out there, but nevertheless. people on this site are too touchy. you would react the same way under the same circumstances.

true true

Message 13/20             26-Oct-02  @  10:06 AM   -   RE: Oberheim SEM - 1 for Sale

JX3P0

Link?:  Link

Ok sure thing,just kind of funny how you did
that.

Message 14/20             26-Oct-02  @  10:18 AM   -   RE: Oberheim SEM - 1 for Sale

Hydrobilly

i apologize, times are tough man. would live to hook some one up, just like i would like to get a phat deal on something i really want. If you are SERIOUSLY interested, i put an add up on ebay, and you can check it out there. But i wouldnt mind cutting an easy deal and saying to hell with ebay. offer me a 303, i wont think twice.

sorry and thanks again.

Message 15/20             26-Oct-02  @  02:28 PM   -   RE: Oberheim SEM - 1 for Sale

k

try to add smaller pictures please guys that fit on the screen....

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 16/20             26-Oct-02  @  10:08 PM   -   RE: Oberheim SEM - 1 for Sale

JX3P0

All I have is a 777,and that stays.I'm working
on some cash forya.If the ebay does it quicker
it just wasn't meant to be.

H- looks nice though,sounds better

Message 17/20             28-Oct-02  @  06:05 AM   -   RE: Oberheim SEM - 1 for Sale

hydrobilly

wow, somebody edited my picture...i didnt do it! big brother is watching my sem...or he doesnt like inadvertant endorsements for ninjatune! sorry bout that. JX3- yeah man if you can get the cash thats cool, but i got projects to do on my up and coming computer, deadlines to meet etc. wish i wasnt under the gun or i would love to help an apparently dedicated head out! time is money though! wish i could press a pause button on the remote control of ReAlItY....

Message 18/20             28-Oct-02  @  07:04 AM   -   RE: Oberheim SEM - 1 for Sale

psylichon

they're called mushrooms

Message 19/20             28-Oct-02  @  08:00 PM   -   RE: Oberheim SEM - 1 for Sale

xoxos

i think my button's come off the boxy bit

Message 20/20             29-Oct-02  @  07:20 PM   -   RE: Oberheim SEM - 1 for Sale

JX3P0

Don't sweat it bro.I know what it's like to need
$ or a 303.

H

Pages: 1 2

There are 20 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)