aaa remember kapok? - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

07-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: remember kapok?

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 15-Aug-05  @  03:02 PM   -   remember kapok?

cary850

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Well if u don't remember I don't blame you. I haven't posted in a while. I've been working on this track
called medicine tube for quite some time.. I've written it and re-written it twice now! lol. But I tink I finally
have something solid down, that I will be releasing soon. I've recently entered the very cool world of vocal
editing. I went to NH on vacation and brought my portable studio w/ me. (G4 powerbook, firewire sound
card...etc) I had my little sister (who has an incredible voice) record some vocals over a 2 track of medicine
tube, and man did I have fun with that. From that point on, whenever we were traveling in the car or on an
airplane I was just going crazy editing her vocals. Anyways here is a clip of some of those edits. I always
love sharing my tunes whether they are finished or not. Always like to hear other opinons and suggestions.
Any feedback would be appreciated. Negative or positive...whichever. PEACE!

-Kapok

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/23             09-Oct-05  @  08:42 AM   -   RE: remember kapok?

k

I mean I'm writing music, creating art, not
trying to cover up watergate or a murder

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 22/23             09-Oct-05  @  03:59 PM   -   RE: remember kapok?

mcc>

Link?:  No link

how you keep it alive k.

wow...a visitor today.

art anyone?
do tell.

Message 23/23             11-Oct-05  @  01:53 AM   -   RE: remember kapok?

cary850

yeah its all good, I was in quite the mood that day, and I was like wtf? Why is this guy always
bustin my nuts...u would be all cool and then bust out w/ some silly shit like that...hahaha
anyways I'll know for next time not to fall for the drama rama...peace

cary

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 23 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)