aaa Hi, I'm a newbie but ofcourse.. - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Hi, I'm a newbie but ofcourse..

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 05-Apr-01  @  07:09 PM   -   Hi, I'm a newbie but ofcourse..

nina

Link?:  Link
File?:  [image]

[image file]

I also have a new song."I will not die[The secret agent]"
Pretty far from the dance tunes I used to do though..

If you get a couple of minutes I'd apreciate any coments about it.

Yours
- Nina
www.mp3.com/nina

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/26             16-Apr-01  @  08:46 PM   -   RE: Hi, I'm a newbie but ofcourse..

nothingnewhere

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

no he isnt, hes going for the 'dirty perve that wants to hear others breathing down a phone' angle.

:-)

Message 22/26             16-Apr-01  @  09:06 PM   -   RE: Hi, I'm a newbie but ofcourse..

PointBeing

no actually, i have this start of a song, where .. ah fuck it, the whole thing is that brething is one of the sounds you hear all day, every day, and i think so rarely do people actually HEAR it.. ya know? anyway.. yea, none of that perv stuff getleman..

Message 23/26             16-Apr-01  @  11:37 PM   -   RE: Hi, I'm a newbie but ofcourse..

sitar

Link?:  Link

hows bout havin somebody sneeze for you. you usually hear that in the course of a day.

Not making fun of your idea. I think it could be pretty powerful. End it with a sneeze though  

Message 24/26             17-Apr-01  @  12:23 PM   -   RE: Hi, I'm a newbie but ofcourse..

Boxwell

I've got some pretty powerful farts brewing.

Message 25/26             17-Apr-01  @  03:30 PM   -   RE: Hi, I'm a newbie but ofcourse..

k

pointbeing - you derty old man!!! - and NO.. i never use sitars 'helping hand' !! - sheesh!!!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 26/26             17-Apr-01  @  05:29 PM   -   RE: Hi, I'm a newbie but ofcourse..

Defector Z

Isn't it amuzing she ain't back?

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 26 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)