aaa obsessed wit this track - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

26-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: obsessed wit this track

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17

Original Message                 Date: 01-Mar-01  @  07:55 AM   -   obsessed wit this track

k

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

it's doing me in, i cant stop playing it... the synth flute sound is superb, and the tambourine riff when it comes in would make Timbaland weep... damn this is a hot track!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/162             01-Mar-01  @  10:55 AM   -   RE: obsessed wit this track

k

Link?: Link

ok, now this one features such luminaries as Hiram Bullock, Airto Morriera (spelling??), carlos santana, and on brass... heh heh - The Brecker Brothers... fuckin A1 !!!... sadly the track has possibly the cheeziest chorus in history, but it is worth enduring the cheeze for the brass section and drums/percussion break further down the track.. go deh Airto !!! - check that brass... drooooooooooooool!!!...

all you brits, if you can check Airo at Ronnie Scotts, he plays there pretty much every year with his wife Flora Purim and the band, latin jazz... Airto plays his drumkit standing up ! - heh heh

Message 22/162             02-Mar-01  @  03:50 AM   -   RE: obsessed wit this track

xoxos

Link?:  Link

i'm still no the first one. k you're a fucking idiot. you know i doubt it's been a month since i was last having a go at that smurf song. like a siren through the ages it is. damn and i wanted to get offline quick too.

Message 23/162             02-Mar-01  @  05:38 AM   -   RE: obsessed wit this track

xoxos

lynda trang dai b side. dunno what the ra sounds like.

Message 24/162             02-Mar-01  @  05:44 AM   -   RE: obsessed wit this track

xoxos

oop. work now.

Message 25/162             02-Mar-01  @  05:45 AM   -   RE: obsessed wit this track

Mr. Curious

Link?:  No link

stuck in time?

Message 26/162             02-Mar-01  @  10:58 AM   -   RE: obsessed wit this track

tmfkagt

ronnie scotts rules!

by,

an american ;P

Message 27/162             02-Mar-01  @  11:51 AM   -   RE: obsessed wit this track

k

here's ano0ther cracker - now... i know alot of music from this pre-sequencer days, and this has to be one of the tightest tracks ever recorded. check it out, and remember, all real playing, no sequencers, wicked track... Guess who it is ??

Message 28/162             02-Mar-01  @  11:54 AM   -   RE: obsessed wit this track

k

that piano is sooooo cool huh?

Message 29/162             02-Mar-01  @  12:06 PM   -   RE: obsessed wit this track

k

ok... here's one of the greatest basslines in history.. heh.. and dig the clavi' to!!   - - a total classic!!

Message 30/162             02-Mar-01  @  08:44 PM   -   RE: obsessed wit this track

xoxos

k fancy you me to for one email, i take address you some for mailing hear music recorded?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17

There are 162 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)