aaa obsessed wit this track - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: obsessed wit this track

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17

Original Message                 Date: 01-Mar-01  @  07:55 AM   -   obsessed wit this track

k

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

it's doing me in, i cant stop playing it... the synth flute sound is superb, and the tambourine riff when it comes in would make Timbaland weep... damn this is a hot track!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 81/162             14-Oct-01  @  08:46 AM   -   RE: obsessed wit this track

xoxos

Link?: Link

it's gonna be infinite to 1 (ouch! hard knee too) if you don't stop posting useless realaudio files  

Message 82/162             14-Oct-01  @  09:09 AM   -   RE: obsessed wit this track

brad

operation infinite-up-yours xoxos, you big loveable booty-sniffer you.

2 tired 2 encode&upload anymore, so you win...for now, heh heh.

Message 83/162             07-Nov-01  @  08:44 AM     Edit: 07-Nov-01  |  08:59 AM   -   RE: obsessed wit this track

xoxos

File?:  File

angather.mid

gathering peascods

Goe all two Dubles round, turne S. _._ That back again _:_

Men hands, and goe round in the inside, and come to your places _._

We. as much _:_

Men meet and clap hands, We. as much, while the men goe back,
men meet again and turne S. _._ We. meet, men meet,

while the We. go back, We. meet againe and turne S. _:_

Sides, turne s. _._ That againe _:_

As before, the We. going first _:_

As before, the We. meeting first _:_

Men hands as at the first.

Men meet as the first time _:_

Message 84/162             07-Nov-01  @  01:25 PM   -   RE: obsessed wit this track

k

Link?:  No link

what the f..... ??

Message 85/162             07-Nov-01  @  06:59 PM   -   RE: obsessed wit this track

xoxos

published (at least) some cat named playford.. think it's from the first published comp of english dance music (heh heh..   "the dance master" or such.. perky.. sweet, not exactly predictable.. a bit sickly lyserge if you ask me.. whatcha think.. house beat or trance??

Message 86/162             08-Nov-01  @  04:56 PM   -   RE: obsessed wit this track

Brett B

Link?:  No link

sounds like a gay square dance!

Message 87/162             06-Jan-02  @  09:46 AM   -   RE: obsessed wit this track

xoxos

http://home.earthlink.net/~plattermatic/situation.mp3

they finally released 'junk culture' on cd so i did a bit of music buying. if you weren't there, this song IS the eighties.. before axel f lamed out on the bassline..

the break may sound a little minimal by today's standards, but to understand it you gotta realise that the club then was a different thing.. when the break comes, the lights go on for people to do their thing.. since back then you had to have a LOOK that often took hours to accomplish.

i still maintain that this was kinda cool.. and died, like most scenes, by too many people trying to get into it too cheaply.. when the break comes and all you see are people in t-shirts you're like 'why bother?'

Message 88/162             06-Jan-02  @  09:58 AM   -   RE: obsessed wit this track

xoxos

http://home.earthlink.net/~plattermatic/modigliani.mp3

now this one is where i have to punish you.. this track has an idealism that popular music has completely forgone.. that artfulness and idealism functions within romanticism, which only crops up in modern music, at least as far as i've observed, as a frail feminine voice threatening to be engulfed by an ocean of trance kicks and arpeggios, or d+b, whichever the scenario happens to be, which is where your atfulness and idealism are.. virtually swallowed by your drugged out adrenaline high.

no wonder you're all such a bunch of pricks.. you think with your bodies, not your minds. and you killed my scene.

Message 89/162             16-Jan-02  @  10:17 AM   -   RE: obsessed wit this track

xoxos

perfect ending to an album with some top notch songs. for cyber cred, the title track is that spacy number from the disco scene in bladerunner.

Message 90/162             16-Jan-02  @  03:09 PM     Edit: 17-Jan-02  |  12:20 AM   -   RE: obsessed wit this track

rhyze

I haven't heard that in sooo long. Always did like OMD, actually. Nothing wrong with well done pop music occasionally.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17

There are 162 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)