aaa things to do while live - Live / PA / gigging forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Live / PA / gigging

Subject: things to do while live

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 09-Apr-02  @  02:31 PM   -   things to do while live

formant

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

with your gear of course... no rockstar antics please!

here are some off the top of my head:

change out drumloops on the fly
filter up/down/whatever only your drums or only your instrumentation
do a lofi/filter/distortion effect on the last measure of 16 bars or 8 bars
actually play keys!!! (not me tho)
run up your delay feedback and then pull it back right at a change up

jamey

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 31/34             10-May-02  @  06:42 PM   -   RE: things to do while live

99devils

Link?: Link

When I saw NIN at woodstock Trent had this stand on an arm that was bolted to the drum riser, and it could pivot up and down as well as front/back.. He had guys who would come out in between songs and tear out the broken keys   Finally in the end he threw the board on the floor, kicked it, and poured water on it  

I like to throw my gear around. I wish I could afford to destroy Nord Leads with each performance  

-Craig

Message 32/34             10-May-02  @  09:46 PM   -   RE: things to do while live

influx

aahahahahahahah!!!

I had written you off, dude. It was just a zip drive, but we DID have an agreement.

dunno. would still like some O.

Message 33/34             11-May-02  @  12:37 AM   -   RE: things to do while live

errata

Link?: Link

I didn't forget. In fact I still use the drive on my Yamaha and every time I load up samples I think of you (ain't that sweet!) I've been on the road and producing and being an irresponsible f*ck.

I have an experiment going down this summer for a BIG FAT B-man supply (didn't go last year!)

I'll let you know when it's, ah... ripe!

errata

Message 34/34             11-May-02  @  01:07 AM   -   RE: things to do while live

influx

hehe. really kinda funny to have someone pop back up and say "hey..I owe you something..."

why dont you email me? nflux1@aol.com

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 34 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot