aaa A new "vote yourself to the top" - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: A new "vote yourself to the top"

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Original Message                 Date: 26-Feb-02  @  08:37 PM   -   A new

influx

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

"Listen to the rythmic chaotic instrument. A distant square is playing notes, a sequence from correct notes to totally insane others. A melodic base, always playing the perfect notes, no error at all, adding even more contradiction to the music. A melody, based on a sawtooth pad, is trying to play the better possible but some weird notes occur because the rythm is making all insane because its duality of perfect rythm but a terrbly chaotic pitch. A man (priest) saying "we all here are towards the grave" makes that sort of broken satanic nintendo even more scary. A kickdrum, which adds necesary emotion to the scene, but only used on strategic points followed by a groovy house hihat patterns, finally the song vanish. Only that odd rythm is there, laughing at you, he absorbed all remaining patterns, like a dark hole. ---------------------------------------------------- Unfortunately there's no photographic registry of the console. "

NINTENDO? WHAT THE FUCK?

my man...you might be taking yourself just a LITTLE too seriously

better start voting EVERY DAY so you can see your name at the top of the shit hot DT chart!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 31/88             01-Mar-02  @  09:16 AM   -   RE: A new

influx

"you" is matias M (I wont insult him by mis-spelling his name) or apparently DJ Spyro as well.

Message 32/88             02-Mar-02  @  03:52 AM     Edit: 02-Mar-02  |  06:49 AM   -   RE: A new

spyro

Link?: Link

You are angry because you were on the top the first weeks but not now, so no matter who is on the top you will treat him like shit.

I recall, do you posted a message about you beeing on the top, inflated enough I must say, and someone replied you with something like he wanted to see you when you fall down off the charts.

Yes! you were on the top of the charts, your track "Smoke and mirrors" is well made although is not my cup of tea.

I can recall many good tracks, including the Xoxo's "Virtual paradize" and they aren't on the chart right now.

The charts doesn't mean anything as kilo said at the beginning of the competition.

I voted for myself, as I said, is the least I can do to support my own work, and I'm sure many others did the same, including you, but I was the only one to admit it.

Let the jugdes pick the winner, I think my track is good enough to win, I think many tracks are good enough to win, including yours.

Message 33/88             02-Mar-02  @  05:46 AM   -   RE: A new

damballah

win what? that chart has nothing to do with winning anything.

Message 34/88             02-Mar-02  @  06:45 AM   -   RE: A new

spyro

That's exactly my point.

Message 35/88             02-Mar-02  @  10:18 AM   -   RE: A new

influx

and..when I was" on the top" of the stupid fucking thing it had nothing to do with me voting for myself, homeboy

I am angry about many things, but not being at the top of the dancetech chart isnt one of them (actually, youre no longer there either!)

awww this is pointless. just keep doing all the things you can if they make you feel bigger, man. more power to you.

Message 36/88             02-Mar-02  @  10:22 AM   -   RE: A new

bedwyr

m, ahhhh, do you feel you're being treated like shit? ahh, bless. you put yourself up there, take it.

bich.

Message 37/88             02-Mar-02  @  11:23 AM   -   RE: A new

milan

haha! its tough at the top, innit ;)

no what

Message 38/88             02-Mar-02  @  02:58 PM   -   RE: A new

xoxos

hey now let's all get angry at dj megahead again he he

"¡no polito!" he he

Message 39/88             02-Mar-02  @  06:40 PM   -   RE: A new

spyro

>(actually, youre no longer there either!)

Yep! i'm not there  

>awww this is pointless.

Yep!

Peace.

Message 40/88             02-Mar-02  @  06:51 PM   -   RE: A new

damballah

pointless? wait! I thought part of the point was your descriptive paragraph. I for one applaud your creativity. I haven't yet managed to churn out such an odd piece of writing about any of my own tracks. and I may have never been so privileged as to read it if influx didn't call it to our attention. bravo, matias! bravo, dj spyro!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

There are 88 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)