aaa Beans on fucking toast, mate. - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

26-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Beans on fucking toast, mate.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Original Message                 Date: 11-Oct-02  @  05:19 PM   -   Beans on fucking toast, mate.

Booo

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Perfect day. I've got the day off work, so I'm sat on the
couch and fucking around with Reason, drinking more
Tea than is good for everyone and awaiting lunch time.

I'm all excited because I found a tin of Heinz beans in
the cupboard last night, so I'm going to make beans on
toast for lunch. This might seem really sad, but I've not
had B on T for a year and I'm seriously craving it.

Why am I announcing it here? Who knows? Maybe
this thread is something to do with Studios and
comfort? Ok, yeah, that's it. How do you make yourself
comfy in your studio and what nourishment suits you?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 41/77             28-Oct-02  @  05:27 AM   -   RE: Beans on fucking toast, mate.

proximus

Link?:  No link

Hehe, You don't spit anything actually.. you pack it (gets a bit dirty on your hands but you can always wash them *tip), put it up and leave it there for a desired amount of time. It'e easy.. looks incredibly stupid, but the effect is pretty good and if you do it right it doesn't taste anything.

It is not the same as chewing tobacco and snuff does not make you spit or make your nose run or anything.

It's actually called Snus but I thought the english word was Snuff (there's something called Snuff in norway too, and that is something you .. some claim it's also called Dipit but I'm not so sure about that

Message 42/77             28-Oct-02  @  05:34 AM   -   RE: Beans on fucking toast, mate.

proximus

nuff about snuff\snus  

Nothing beats coffee on a rainy day when you can be inside and make some cool music

Message 43/77             28-Oct-02  @  12:43 PM   -   RE: Beans on fucking toast, mate.

pict

Proximus in Danish snus is the powdered tobacco that you sniff up each nostril it is called snuff in English so you are right.I knew a guy back in Glasgow who used it all his days he had a moustache which was stained from his use of snuff he was constantly wiping his nose.The chewing tobacco that K mentioned is that clumped together block of sticky tobacco leaves that you break bits off and shove up in your cheek between your lip and your gum and that stuff makes you spit brown shit unless you want to swallow it it is called skrå in Danish is that the stuff you're using?

Message 44/77             28-Oct-02  @  04:47 PM   -   RE: Beans on fucking toast, mate.

proximus

Link?: Link

It's neither of them I think.. skrå in Norwegian is chewing tobacco and chewing tobacco is different from snus. You know General right? That's the kind :-)

Message 45/77             28-Oct-02  @  05:50 PM   -   RE: Beans on fucking toast, mate.

Boo

Link?:  Link

My thread has become a nasty place!   Yuck!

I saw a Snuff snorting competition once on Eurotrash once. A fat, German woman won it. She managed to snort an entire MUG of the stuff into her lungs. They then showed her blowing it all back out into a sink after the competition. Bloody nasty stuff.

Message 46/77             28-Oct-02  @  08:11 PM   -   RE: Beans on fucking toast, mate.

xoxos

dude! give it up! just seek out some weed, and try some of that. you don't want to go getting all dirty for that.

Message 47/77             28-Oct-02  @  08:25 PM   -   RE: Beans on fucking toast, mate.

psylichon

fluffy green popcorn nugs and dark rich kona.

Oh, I'm writin' something today....

psylichon

Message 48/77             29-Oct-02  @  06:39 AM   -   RE: Beans on fucking toast, mate.

influx

anyone got a link to some thai?

Message 49/77             29-Oct-02  @  11:50 AM   -   RE: Beans on fucking toast, mate.

xoxos

i dunno. i got a friend with a garden, and we just got an odd array of seeds.. it's good, whatever it is. the only name i remember was one called 'kb.' funny looking plants, too. i might be able to give you a better answer in a month.

Message 50/77             29-Oct-02  @  07:14 PM   -   RE: Beans on fucking toast, mate.

psylichon

"kb" around here is just generic kind bud. I've never had thai. I'll take BC buds any day, tho. See now you got me talking about it again and now I gotta go.

psylichon

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

There are 77 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)