aaa A new "vote yourself to the top" - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: A new "vote yourself to the top"

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Original Message                 Date: 26-Feb-02  @  08:37 PM   -   A new

influx

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

"Listen to the rythmic chaotic instrument. A distant square is playing notes, a sequence from correct notes to totally insane others. A melodic base, always playing the perfect notes, no error at all, adding even more contradiction to the music. A melody, based on a sawtooth pad, is trying to play the better possible but some weird notes occur because the rythm is making all insane because its duality of perfect rythm but a terrbly chaotic pitch. A man (priest) saying "we all here are towards the grave" makes that sort of broken satanic nintendo even more scary. A kickdrum, which adds necesary emotion to the scene, but only used on strategic points followed by a groovy house hihat patterns, finally the song vanish. Only that odd rythm is there, laughing at you, he absorbed all remaining patterns, like a dark hole. ---------------------------------------------------- Unfortunately there's no photographic registry of the console. "

NINTENDO? WHAT THE FUCK?

my man...you might be taking yourself just a LITTLE too seriously

better start voting EVERY DAY so you can see your name at the top of the shit hot DT chart!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 51/88             04-Mar-02  @  10:27 AM   -   RE: A new

Brett B

Link?: Link

It's funny you mention Orbital. The fact that you would equate the talent you or the likes of the rest of you cocks who needless don't respect others opinions, to being anything close to Orbital in style or skill. What a joke. You can sit in your bedroom studio making tracks for other people siting in there bedroom studios. Or you can make some decent music that will get played for a real audience who is willing to pay. Have it your way, and keep complaining about who does or doesn't belong on the charts......because it's realy realy realy important!!!!! really , ...lemming....., That's rich! hahah

Message 52/88             04-Mar-02  @  11:07 AM   -   RE: A new

bedwyr

no need to be nasty. so you say that someone buying your music gives it value?

Message 53/88             04-Mar-02  @  12:09 PM   -   RE: A new

Brett B

I am not being nasty, I am just laughing at how agressive some these of people are. Read back, you can twist every thread into somthing new if you want, all I am saying is that it is stupid to get worked up because of the charts, because the music here is so diverse that no one can really compare their music. I voted for that chaotic perfection track. it made me laugh. Reminded me of that old ass moog album, drawing a blank right now...the beasties stole the albumn cover for intergalactic from it. Somthing about "the new sound from way out"

anyway the point was that some DT users are flat out dicks, and always look for an oppurtunity to be assholes. The point I made is valid as far i am concerned. Don't get worked up about the chart....blah blah blah, and that some of the music here is wierd , meaning experimental for fun, and not to be taken seriously. and i am not puting in 16 hour days in front of computer making tracks to entertain a few peple on a one web site. I make music that i love, and i know many else will as well. Comercail vailue needed to move forward had nothing to with artistic growth, simply a professional reality. If your music doesn't sell, then you will not have the same opurtunity do other things and projects that can come from comercial success. Film sound track, TV, and other production. Not even large scale success. i mean you can have an albumn flop, but the right people liked it artisticly and open a door for you.

I get qet a kick out the die hard club head making music to just for the sake of it. If that suits you, fine. It doesn't me.

Message 54/88             04-Mar-02  @  04:27 PM   -   RE: A new

Frostbyte

ooooh I was nasty again.
I'm known for spouting shit when I'm drunk. Mind you, I do it under my name, so I'm allowed  
I do it less often too, so consider yourself special.

I kind of apologize for the aggro post, but the core still stands. You make me itch.

Influx, steve's lawyer is on his way, you can kick him in the head too.
Of course Lemmings is yours, i'll give you half a point for it.

Message 55/88             04-Mar-02  @  05:27 PM   -   RE: A new

damballah

ahh, there's flat out dicks who know they're flat out dicks and flat out dicks who're clueless to their flat-out dickhood. my my.

Message 56/88             04-Mar-02  @  08:23 PM   -   RE: A new

influx

Brett

pull your head out, man. your mixes are sounding a bit brash 

Message 57/88             04-Mar-02  @  09:00 PM   -   RE: A new

knowa

and then he was like, "no what bich"?

Message 58/88             04-Mar-02  @  11:09 PM   -   RE: A new

xoxos

i'm more interested in making music for positive change than money. i love sounds. money does not reflect passion or wisdom or excellence.

Message 59/88             04-Mar-02  @  11:15 PM   -   RE: A new

influx

sure it does! brittney! backstreet! LINKIN PARK!!!!!!!!!

Message 60/88             04-Mar-02  @  11:51 PM   -   RE: A new

bedwyr

lol!

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

There are 88 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)