aaa obsessed wit this track - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

27-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: obsessed wit this track

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17

Original Message                 Date: 01-Mar-01  @  07:55 AM   -   obsessed wit this track

k

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

it's doing me in, i cant stop playing it... the synth flute sound is superb, and the tambourine riff when it comes in would make Timbaland weep... damn this is a hot track!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 71/162             12-Oct-01  @  10:51 PM   -   RE: obsessed wit this track

k

Link?: Link

topical... & what a great track  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 72/162             12-Oct-01  @  10:57 PM   -   RE: obsessed wit this track

k

to d/l in most cases change the file ending from .ram to .ra, or .m3u to .mp3

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 73/162             12-Oct-01  @  11:56 PM   -   RE: obsessed wit this track

k

a popular ditty in it's day

Message 74/162             13-Oct-01  @  12:27 AM   -   RE: obsessed wit this track

k

french kiss sounds so dated now tho eh?... hard to beleive it was so big record.

Message 75/162             13-Oct-01  @  09:08 AM   -   RE: obsessed wit this track

xoxos

french kiss? that acid track that slowed down on new beat?

you're sterling k it's that nasty brad fellow

Message 76/162             13-Oct-01  @  10:23 AM   -   RE: obsessed wit this track

xoxos

http://www.dancetech.com/a_kilo_audio/dont_get_fooled_again.mp3

http://www.dancetech.com/a_kilo_audio/dusty_springfeild.mp3

http://www.dancetech.com/a_kilo_audio/alfie.mp3

http://www.dancetech.com/a_kilo_audio/french_kiss.mp3

for other d/l lads.

i can unashamedly say that that who song never had a bit of meaning to me in my casual exposure.. out of context. aah shit.

course the smart thing to do would be to slap those tracks together wid some wikkid breaks innit before it gets any later innit i mean who are we anyway and what do we do and why do we do it innit

luvya, xoxos

Message 77/162             13-Oct-01  @  10:48 AM     Edit: 13-Oct-01  |  10:49 AM   -   RE: obsessed wit this track

rhyze

Tonight I feel it.

Message 78/162             13-Oct-01  @  02:25 PM   -   RE: obsessed wit this track

xoxos

no, rhyze! don't touch it! you'll just want to do it again and again and then you'll never be able to stop!

Message 79/162             13-Oct-01  @  04:06 PM   -   RE: obsessed wit this track

k

hey what happened to the Cilla stream?... ah she could sing in her day eh tho before the nose-job  ...

Message 80/162             14-Oct-01  @  01:08 AM   -   RE: obsessed wit this track

brad

as nasty as I wanna be, w/ big 80's orchesta hits and everything.

Now where did I put that 909 snare? Up your arse then xoxos? OOOHHH! Nice compression- is that 2:1?

Hee hee!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17

There are 162 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)