aaa need studio help,please - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

07-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: need studio help,please

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/9             17-Nov-98  @  06:23 AM   -   need studio help,please

cd

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

me and my dad are starting a little studio and I dont know where to start......right now I have a jp8000,a dr660,and a midi anologue sinth(which I might sell so I can get the 777)......I can get by with these machines as far as SOUND machines go,but what about syquencers and samplers....how bout the Akai MPC2000,hows that thing......I dont know my brain herts just thinking of all the shit out there!!any suggestions would be much appreciated...and I know,I can get by with the tools I allready have,but hey,my dads getting into this and wants to through down some cash.....so help me dream some shit up!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/9             17-Nov-98  @  04:43 PM   -   RE: need studio help,please

at

Yor spelings teribl. Perhaps you shud spend moor thyme at skool and nott in th styudio, lad.

Message 3/9             18-Nov-98  @  05:17 AM   -   RE: need studio help,please

cd

maybe you should spend more time making music and less time checking my spelling,laddy.......what is this to you,a fuckin' "spelling bee",damn.........man your a fuckin' guenious,you can come on here and tell people they spell wrong.....damn you must have an IQ that tops the fuckin' charts.

Message 4/9             18-Nov-98  @  05:21 AM   -   RE: need studio help,please

cd

oh ya......I mean yes,that little thing with spelling your words wrong to mock me......fuckin' brillint!!!!

Message 5/9             18-Nov-98  @  09:27 AM   -   RE: need studio help,please

at

Sorry mate, I was in a strange mood:
Here's some suggestions:

HD Recording / Sequencer : Powerful PC with Cubase VST3.6,
GINA Soundcard and SCSI HD. And get Rebirth V2.01.

Sampler: Yamaha A3000 or EMU ESI4000 Turbo.

Synths: MicrowaveII (even XT) or Virus or Roland JP8080.You won't regret getting a Waldorf Pulse, they are getting cheaper.

Mixer: A little 16 channel Mackie would be great, and get a decent patchbay (Neutrik or Behringer)

Message 6/9             18-Nov-98  @  05:45 PM   -   RE: need studio help,please

celtic d

hey,thanx for the info bro......whats new on the RB V2.01?

Message 7/9             19-Nov-98  @  08:33 AM   -   RE: need studio help,please

skot_e

http://zap.base.org/mus_info.html

Check this out for a full working and free program....
Stomper!!!!

Message 8/9             19-Nov-98  @  08:36 AM   -   RE: need studio help,please

at

What's new with RB2.01? I'll tell ya: REWIRE. Now Rebirth and Cubase VST 3.6 communicate with each other to produce something which ist more than the sum of the individual parts.

Go here to read what melon said about Rewire

Message 9/9             02-Dec-98  @  03:25 PM   -   RE: need studio help,please

Mike_Macaluso

Go with MAC based computer. HD recorder Cubase 4.0
AKAI s3000xl ,MPC is good but you dont need all that junk with it if your using your sequencer in the computer.I use Korg synths. Rebirth is also good .

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 9 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)