aaa RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2... - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

Viewing all 74 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 8

Original Message 1/74             29-Mar-01  @  04:11 AM   -   RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

k

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

ok... time to get this CD thing rolling again  

to those like Mr Wet etc who sent me CD's - sorry - as you can tell it's been busy, and also i still dont have a cd player working in this PC to actually listen to the cd's !!! - the midiman audiophile doesnt have a cd connector   - soon i'll get the old box back up and on the network and then i can start to listen - I think i've got CD's from mr wet, and defector and casper & xoxos etc... but Mr Wet... remember that garage track?... with the old wailers loop?.. yummy !!!... post it up mate please !! - thats all i can remember without back reference....

so i can't honestly remember even who the hell did what tracks anymore, but i'll brush up on the old mp3 DT-CD and check it out... but this is the ku

we got some funds to do a little first release - so we now start to shortlist

dance is REALLY changing now, genre's are crossing, people are tired of labelling to a certain extent and there is a definate move away from formularised trance full-on shite and a move towards something a bit more eclectic.. I think the music could do real well round here cos it has a real 'whats coming next' vibe in alot of cases

ok... so we knock up the first CD comp' and knock it out fast - recoup and go for CD2... then we start to look for a distributor/licencer etc - really get it up and running

so... any tracks people want for consideration - add them to the site please... i know things go slowly but i deliver what i say i'll deliver on my word cos thats how it is... and ok, the site took time but it's here, so this label IS going to happen you can bet on it !!...

um... ok.. i'm also meeting up with our garage/RnB crew mates soon... we've all been busy, me doing the site, they are working on stuff for virgin etc so we all busy - we used to meet up every week to play FIFA-99 but recently everyones had their nose to the grindstone ... but we link up soon and chat about what we can do in that arena... these guys are proper hooked up on that scene with big names

ok... so lets get it all going again - this IS going to work... i dont chat about it before, but I've got a 100% track record, in that I NEVER walk out my door with a project that DOESNT get at least one deal on the table within 12 weeks usually it happens faster.... but i'm good at this shit... so lets see where we can take it

once the catalog here is built up we've got site we handle with over 10 million impressions per month - so we'll start to direct traffic here to the music section when there is more music in...

ok... anyone from the old CD scheme who is still about mail me please so i can centralise everyones new mails -

i'll add a 'MAIL-DT USER' form to the site soon so you can mail people even if their email is hidden form wherever on the site, and steve's working on the setup so you can use a dancetech URL like:

www.dancetech.com/my_user_name - and it'll load your page like mp3.cum

ok people.. lets get it done... who's here from the old MP3 CD selection?.. people like Mike, Rhea, etc etc ?? - we got some signed/known artist tracks ready to add in... so lets do it  

Also we looking at getting a vinyl cutter. heh heh

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/74             29-Mar-01  @  08:05 AM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

fiddleface

So is it too late to try to get in on this?

Message 3/74             29-Mar-01  @  09:26 AM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

Lightyear

File?:  [image]

[image file]

It sounds like your still shoppin for a few more
trax. I posted a couple of my better trax the
other day. check out Boogie Funktion and
Ghetto Blaster. Disco house vibe on the 1st
and breakbeat house the 2nd. I'm into it if you
are 

Message 4/74             29-Mar-01  @  01:19 PM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

Maarten Visser

I'd like to offer "Red Cat" as I think it's the cleanest mix I've put up... well if you care for it anyways....

-M-
BTW K, when you think I can post some more tracks?I've reached my limit... then again, I could get rid of two or three of which I feel need some extra work on the mix...

Message 5/74             29-Mar-01  @  03:49 PM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

Defector Z

I'm interested. Check out Escape (of course) and I have a couple of eclectic ones up now - Inside and Matilda's Engagement Party. I've got a couple of other things I've been working on as well.

Message 6/74             29-Mar-01  @  05:00 PM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

Jack

Did you say vinyl cutter?

Message 7/74             29-Mar-01  @  05:46 PM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

damballah

Link?:  Link

he said vinyl cutter

Message 8/74             29-Mar-01  @  06:51 PM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

k

yeah that vestax jobbie.. 6 grand.. but.. i'd want a trade discount !! - 00] - doncha know 7" singles are making a comeback now ?.. heh heh - there's a real 'anti-tech' vibe coming -

see, my mums auntie & uncle used to cut dub plates for various London reggae Sounds after they returned from jamaica - they had an old mono lathe for acetates, they brought it home and worked it for a while, but they retired it after the price of blanks went thru the roof - actualy they were on TV some time ago in a documentary which was quite funny, this old retired white english couple, slippers and pipe job type thing, cutting plates with all the dreads round their yard !   -

I was going to buy that lathe but it's fucking huge and the blanks cost too much now my mums uncle said it wasnt worth it so i didnt get it... the vestax looks juicey tho !!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 9/74             29-Mar-01  @  07:23 PM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

ghost b

6 grand is a lot of cash....

I bet that in a year, the knock-offs will start coming out at half the price.... that old

it's prolly that old marketing ploy: gouge the people who want it really bad first, then mass-market it at a lower price when v2.0 is almost ready...

Message 10/74             29-Mar-01  @  08:12 PM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

digital_rust

File?:  [image]

[image file]

k, influx and i are still around. we'll mail you.
we both have new tracks.

Message 11/74             29-Mar-01  @  09:56 PM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

Moujik

K: D/L the cd-reader plugin for winamp & you can listen to cd's on your audiophile using the power of your PCI bus....

Message 12/74             29-Mar-01  @  11:05 PM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

influx

Kilo...you had mentioned me as one of the folks you was lookin at a while back...the last time around...is that still in effect?

shall I send you another CD?

Ive not posted my stuff here yet but plan on it

Message 13/74             30-Mar-01  @  12:34 AM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

CK aka PENBOA

I've just posted my track Earth Spinner in the Goa Trance/World Trance section, which I'd like to offer.

I wasn't going to post any tracks anywhere as I'm working on new stuff and want to see how the musical direction goes, but this site is so good I decided to get something up.

CK

Message 14/74             30-Mar-01  @  04:39 AM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

k

well winamp goes to read the cd then says error.. dunno why, didnt have time to look into it yet. - look just add a few tracks, then I can check them by clicking your name etc - i'm right up to my arse in it right now... phase_2 of the upgrade has to be finished first.

Message 15/74             30-Mar-01  @  05:04 AM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

sitar

I'm trying to finish one by saturday K. Don't know if I will. Will post if I do or whenever I finish it. Would love to have a track included. I'll do my best anyway.

Message 16/74             30-Mar-01  @  08:30 PM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

influx

jeez sitar youre a fuckin LAGGER when it comes to finishing music!!!!

what the hell are you DOING?!?!?! I still havent heard shit from you. get off your ass you buddhist old fart

Message 17/74             30-Mar-01  @  10:38 PM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

sitar

At least once I get a track done I can get a stamp on it quickly enough!!!!

:P

Message 18/74             30-Mar-01  @  10:54 PM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

BassProShop

now you're just bragging

Message 19/74             31-Mar-01  @  01:04 AM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

influx

touche

Message 20/74             31-Mar-01  @  05:01 AM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

sitar

Ha!

Tomorrow dude. Enjoy the hours you have left on this earth without having to listen to one of my tracks.

Message 21/74             31-Mar-01  @  08:18 PM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

k

oh noooooooooooooo evacuate the area !!! - sitar track warning!!... ha ha lol! - - hey thats a bad track mr Penboa by the way... :-)

Message 22/74             31-Mar-01  @  10:06 PM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

sitar

Okileedokilee. It's up. I haven't been able to dl it yet. Get an error with RealPlayer and can't get Musicmatch player to open when I click on the track. Just dl'd Winamp so I'll have another go.

The mp3 encoding sent the reverb through the roof. I think it grabbed the verb I had on one of the busses too heavily. Also the tuned bongo-like sorta drums that introduce themselves at about 4:10 introduce themselves too loud in the mp3. And one sounds like it's at the wrong pitch. Also I'm realizing that if a major character of a track is an ambient hypnotic element, it looses a lot in lo-fi. Oh well  

Still after all that and without further adieu, have a listen.

Message 23/74             31-Mar-01  @  10:22 PM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

sitar

Oops. The track is called Rising Moon.

Message 24/74             31-Mar-01  @  10:57 PM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

sitar

Alright. Try Rising Moon 4. That works.

K, took a few attempts. Is it possible to delete tracks from my admin???  

Message 25/74             01-Apr-01  @  08:26 AM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

k

see: 'EDIT TRACKS' in your admin

Message 26/74             03-Apr-01  @  11:40 PM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

alphazone

I'd like to offer my track "External" for consideration. It's in the hard-trance section.

Cheers,
AlphaZone

Message 27/74             04-Apr-01  @  01:35 AM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

brad

Okay Kilo- here's a link to that BMW garage track, 'Nicetime.'

I haven't posted anything here b/c all my 24kps MP3s sound like SERIOUS shit encoded w/ Blade...what do you guys use?!

Mr.Wet

Message 28/74             04-Apr-01  @  01:53 AM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

SpinbacK

alphazone, just had a listen to 'External'.

fucking blown away big time, u bast  

had a track 95% done, now it seems only 50% done....

spinback

Message 29/74             04-Apr-01  @  11:04 AM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

Maarten Visser

I second Spinback's message from start to finish!wow

Message 30/74             04-Apr-01  @  02:38 PM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

Defector Z

Yupyup. Kickin' track Alphazone. That the virus all the way through? That thing sticks out. Knew it immediately...

Message 31/74             04-Apr-01  @  11:42 PM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

alphazone

sorry defector but there's no virus in there   (although I do have one now). It's mostly Nova...and believe it or not the 303-type lines are from Rubberduck (with some post processing!).
I'm happy some of you guys like it.

Sitar, Rising Moon is cool. I'm not sure what genre to call it. It has some nice breakbeat type elements in it while at the same time it's sort of ambient. good recording too - at least from what I can tell at 24kbps.

Maarten, you bastard you've got a real 303! and a SH-101 - although it's not a red one  
I tried to listen to your track red cat but winamp says "bad request".

CK, nice track. I guess I would call that world trance. It didn't have a really strong theme or main hook or whatever but it has good elements (I know some of us are sometimes afraid to give our tracks a big hook or melody becuase people will call it cheese trance)

Deflector, I'd say Escape is a simple tune but it's good, in the same manner as like that rap song Big Pimpin by JayZ - not much to it but too cool...

see ya
AlphaZone

Message 32/74             05-Apr-01  @  02:38 PM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

Defector Z

DEFLECTOR!?!?!? ;-)

Damn - can we blame the low quality play for my mistake so I don't lose whatever credibility I once had? Thanks.

Glad you liked the track. Simple = good. Sometimes. :-

Message 33/74             05-Apr-01  @  04:27 PM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

Maarten Visser

Shit, not again... more people have had problems, Kilo says he doesn't see the problem. Works fine on my winamp.. :-(
Glad ya dig my setup but it's one thing to show it and a whole other to 'ave someone listen... well, I'm gonna stop windin now.
bye

Message 34/74             06-Apr-01  @  11:49 PM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

k

so what happened to the file? - it's dissapeared!

Message 35/74             07-Apr-01  @  12:31 AM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

funky_ol_shit

I'd love to hear one of my tunes on your cd!
Do I have to send a cd, and if so where?
I really dig whacha got goin on here. I've been looking for a place like this for a wile.
Great Place!
peace,
robV

Message 36/74             07-Apr-01  @  12:48 AM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

PENBOA

Thanks for your comments AlphaZone, I'm glad you liked it. I think that the whole point of this type of music is that it isn't hook based, it is all about building up textures which is a very different way of writing/producing. I really like some of the progressive house that's around at the moment, like Circulation, for just that reason. I don't listen to commercial trance (ie Euphoria x) because it doesn't do anything for me, I think that is largely because it's incredibly formulated and safe.

I'd like to listen to your track, but I can't get it to play, the other tracks on the page do, so I'm not sure what's happening.

Message 37/74             07-Apr-01  @  12:51 AM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

CK aka PENBOA

That was me by the way!

CK

Message 38/74             08-Apr-01  @  04:36 AM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

alphazone

I've been trying to update that track for the past 3 days but I've been getting this error every time...

"Error Diagnostic Information
Request canceled or ignored by serverServer busy or unable to fulfill request. The server is unable to fulfill your request due to extremely high traffic or an unexpected internal error. Please attempt your request again (if you are repeatedly unsuccessful you should notify the site administrator). (Location Code: 26)"

has anyone else had this problem? The track size is 989KB (24kbps/22Khz/Mono). I'm not sure what's happening.

AlphaZone

Message 39/74             08-Apr-01  @  02:26 PM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

funky_ol_shit

Yeah, disk is full.

Message 40/74             08-Apr-01  @  02:59 PM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

k

yeah, we didnt expect such a fierce response, so we already gotta update the disks.

Message 41/74             08-Apr-01  @  03:28 PM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

funky_ol_shit

This sites tha bomb!

Message 42/74             08-Apr-01  @  04:38 PM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

sitar

Cool. And the option to put tracks up has been only for a couple of weeks? I plan on putting some more up someday. Dancetech rules!

Message 43/74             08-Apr-01  @  05:39 PM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

Frostbyte

Disk is full? I'll make you some space then, I want to hear more of sitar's  

Message 44/74             08-Apr-01  @  06:08 PM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

k

no dont bother, we're gonna wack it up to a bloody great scsi drive about 80gb for the meantime. That'll happen next week.

Message 45/74             08-Apr-01  @  08:41 PM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

sitar

I got the disk full message just by trying to get to this forum. Tried again and here I am. Is only the track posting area full, or the entire forum?

Message 46/74             09-Apr-01  @  12:57 AM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

k

well depends what the servers doing with it's cache, if you get that just reload - can you beleive in 4 weeks 1350 extra people have signed up, and still more coming daily without any advertising except i posted a notice on a few NG's!! - we've got some more work to do on the site before we start some proper promo.

Message 47/74             09-Apr-01  @  12:56 PM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

sitar

Yea refreshing worked. Only happened once. 1350 extra people...why doesn't that surprise me. There is nothing else like Dancetech, both in terms of the himalayan range of stuff it offers and the people that come here. And now the ability to put tracks up so easily, and listen to everyone's tracks so easily. Awesome. I need to make time soon to listen to more posted tracks.

Message 48/74             09-Apr-01  @  01:59 PM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

funky_ol_shit

yeah, no surprise! i love this site! i knew the world needed somethin just like this. i was gonna try to start somthin like this awile ago, but gonna and and doin are two different things.
so great job!
big up to k and the crew!

Message 49/74             09-Apr-01  @  02:47 PM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

k

ha, turns out it was the sawpfile C drive... dur.... so i think we can go agina from today - i'll post up a notice if it's sorted later in a few hours.

Message 50/74             09-Apr-01  @  03:21 PM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

BassProShop

you missed a "v" on that one word

Message 51/74             09-Apr-01  @  04:42 PM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

Pongoid

K,
Do you want to use a track or two of mine? I still haven't gotten a copy of the first disc.

ape

Message 52/74             12-Apr-01  @  08:39 PM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

alphazone

I was able to re-upload my track "External" today. maybe the new hard drives been set up..
anyway please give it a listen.

cheers,
AlphaZone

Message 53/74             13-Apr-01  @  12:37 AM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

CK aka PENBOA

Alphazone, just played it. It's very well produced. The production is slick and it moves along well.

It comes too close to Euro-trance for my taste. In fact it's actually rather better than a lot of the stuff out there. The chord progressions in the second half are very safe and very formulated. I think the first 2 minutes are the most effective.

Anyway keep producing amd good luck.

Message 54/74             13-Apr-01  @  05:39 AM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

alphazone

thanks for the comments penboa.
I'm a classically trained pianist and classical music is inherently "safe" and you could say formulated   Sometimes I wish I didn't know how to play piano or have any understanding of music theory so I could just start bashing away at keys and come up with all sorts or atonal, dissonant, cool stuff - it's hard though when you know what you're "supposed" to do!
Your coments well-taken though..

later AlphaZone

Message 55/74             13-Apr-01  @  02:24 PM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

kid ikarus

Well Alpha, if you're speaking in earnest about being able to make new sounds or new compositional decisions, change your interface.

Forget that keyboard, break out an xox style seq, or talk to zwolf, he can tell you many things.

Message 56/74             13-Apr-01  @  03:29 PM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

sitar

AlphaZone, I haven't listened to your tune. I have to set up a chunk of time to listen to some things. I know what you mean about the training. Don't fret though. Listen and absorb. It takes time but as things start to gel that training will really help. Even now it helps to put pieces one hears into the proper place in the card catalogue of our brain libraries. Takes time. I'm starting to get there a little.

Message 57/74             13-Apr-01  @  09:22 PM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

influx

fuck SUPPPOSED TO.

just go!

Message 58/74             13-Apr-01  @  11:31 PM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

funky_ol_shit

Nice track AlphaZone!
I used to not want to be tought music, but rather learn on my own. That way there were no walls, but now I lack thoery!

Message 59/74             14-Apr-01  @  09:51 PM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

k

yeas i like that alphazone!!   nice tracks mate!!! that'd fit in right nice on a euphoria album  .. which i was listening to all day actualy, euphoria stuff & some ibiza trance stuff from last year, cream, paul van dyke, Spiritualis etc etc

Message 60/74             15-Apr-01  @  08:25 AM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

Espoo2

Link?:  No link

Damn, Mr. Wet, I dig that garage track... nice....
Cools samples, BTW.

Message 61/74             15-Apr-01  @  11:45 AM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

alphazone

K - thanks for the kind words. That sort of trance that I do is what I really like to compose. I've been doing it that way since 1995. I'm kind of disappointed that it's become so popular the last few years as people have maybe become dis-enchanted with that style of electronica. I'm kind of at a road block becuase I feel like I'm being forced to explore other avenues of electronic music. That said though I still believe there's plenty of places to go with progressive trance music that will be unique and inspiring.
I'm always ah-stuck with the rhythmic genius that some people are just born with (many people who don't even have a music training background but just know what is right from a rhythmical sense - including many of the guys who upload there ideas here to Dancetech).
By the way, k, you posted a short MP3 a few weeks ago of a track you were working on many months back that you described as "pure cheese". I actually thought that track was just rather cool. I you have any interest in revitalizing that track and you've got the raw WAV's I wouldn't mind taking a stab at finishing up that track with some cool elements..

Cheers,
AlphaZone

Message 62/74             15-Apr-01  @  01:27 PM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

k

yeah it could be good with a little work, but then i've got hundred of projects to 'finish', and quite a few tracks that need just a remix to yeild a sellable track, but where i'm situated now and the work i have to do on Dt doesnt let me get into it 'yet'.

Message 63/74             15-Apr-01  @  03:22 PM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

PointBeing

word to the wise.. using the 'e' word around here is likely to get your house burnt down (electronica)

Message 64/74             20-Apr-01  @  01:35 PM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

Boxwell

You're very welcome to use 'What's a hippy?' I don't know if it's up to the standard of the rest but I guess thats up to you lot to decide. If your going to make it an eclectic CD then one of Spybase's songs is a must.

Message 65/74             26-Apr-01  @  09:32 PM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

roller8

Uh, I know I'm late to hit this thread but can I get involved? What do I need to do?

Message 66/74             01-May-01  @  03:02 AM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

k

ok.. got the cd burner to prepare the master... um.. shit.. i got one on the official wavelab list but my wavelab seems to only want scsi drives?.. eek.. so i'll have to upgrade wavelab first. BUT we'll be shortlisting soon as that's sorted and we've done some test burns to make sure all is running ok (so we dont get more delays)... then we'll need masters to compile - I gotta check prices to see if we do a double or not, depends, but then we could put some longer 'opus's' on it... heh heh.

Message 67/74             01-May-01  @  12:53 PM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

TechNo PrizNuz

Let me know if my "....So Sweetly" track can fit in there somewhere.

Message 68/74             01-May-01  @  04:42 PM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

Rhea

Yeah, Am I too late?

Message 69/74             11-May-01  @  02:26 AM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

k

ok.. got WAVELAB 3 latest and it seems to see the burner ok now... so i gotta go away on biz next week, when i get back we decide the final tracks for this cd and then we need your master wav files....

Message 70/74             11-May-01  @  03:26 AM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

sitar

Cool. Best of luck next week whatever it is you're doing.

Message 71/74             11-May-01  @  04:18 AM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

roller8

it'll be an awesome thing to own.... a DT cd I mean.

Message 72/74             11-May-01  @  08:51 AM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

dARKSTATe

Quite late in the day but..

K. is there any of the dARKSTATe/Groovamoova output you're interested in including?

Marc_D

Message 73/74             11-May-01  @  12:09 PM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

Maarten

Yeah, how about Red Cat for a lil' trancey mood?
Mom would be so proud.

Message 74/74             13-May-01  @  10:58 PM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

liquidphire

Ummm, is it too late to include my track on there? I hope it's not  

The name of the track is Translusion. Thank you!

Peace  

Viewing all 74 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 8

There are 74 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)