aaa Fruity Loops_fl studio 4.5 - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

06-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Fruity Loops_fl studio 4.5

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             20-Sep-05  @  10:16 PM   -   Fruity Loops_fl studio 4.5      [Link: IMAGE-LINE - FRUITY-LOOPS BASIC]

oxg101

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

have 4 tracks recorded in fruity loops..tried saving it under .mp3 & .wav..it plays in windows media player but there's no sound..sound works fine with other songs but nothing from fruity loops..what am i doing wrong..their help text file isn't helping..im new to this fruity loops thing

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             20-Sep-05  @  10:55 PM   -   RE: Fruity Loops_fl studio 4.5

k

Link?:  Link

have you opened the file in an editor to check what it looks like?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/4             27-Sep-05  @  10:36 PM   -   RE: Fruity Loops_fl studio 4.5

oxg101

Link?:  No link

yes it's converted..and what's do wierd last night somehow one of my songs did play in windows media player but i was hitting so many buttons to make it work i don't know what i did..i can't get the rest of my songs to play so it's obviously something im doing wrong..it's probably something simple but i don't know what..i have the help text but it's not telling me how to put it on cd...i don't know what else to do it's getting frustrating

Message 4/4             27-Sep-05  @  11:31 PM   -   RE: Fruity Loops_fl studio 4.5

k

Link?:  Link

dude relax.... just tell us... when you look at the file in an editor, there is a decent wav there visible yes?

your description is a bit confusing to me, but all i can think of so far is.. the SOUND & AUDIO DEVICE settings in windows conteol panel... cos some sequencers might take the audio drivers & hog them so WMPlayer cant play... i mean it'll play but no sound.. perhaps it's something to do with drivers etc , but i dunno what soundcard you have

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)