aaa medicinetube - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

26-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: medicinetube

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             20-Apr-06  @  06:52 PM   -   medicinetube

cary850

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

medicinetube got signed! woooohooo! I'm starting a new song this week. We'll see what
happens w/ that.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             21-Apr-06  @  03:51 AM   -   RE: medicinetube

k

ah.. cool, hey why cant we fuckin hear it now it's got a deal?, that is lame...   i wanna hear it dammit!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/3             21-Apr-06  @  06:11 AM   -   RE: medicinetube

cary850

dude u aren't sick of that track yet? I am hahaha...anyways if u wanna hear it be a pal and buy it
on beatpor, release or audio jelly when it comes out in July. (for like a dollar) This dude Pete
Lunn is gonna remix it and his shit totally blows my music outta the water. I've never had anyone
remix my stuff b4, I've asked many people to do it cause I wanna hear what other people can do
w/ my vibe but no one ever wanted to do it. So now it gets signed and label gets someone to
remix it, I fuckin love it...can't wait to hear it. I'll have some more new music up on dancetech
soon. You guys were always cool to get tips from and advice from, sorry I have'nt been around
in a while. life is busy. I read back on some of the posts and saw that for the most part its still
drama rama around here. hahahaha...well it is a forum so what can u expect
Hope u are well k

Cary

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)