aaa Drum Station Power Supply - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Drum Station Power Supply

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             20-Jan-99  @  06:35 AM   -   Drum Station Power Supply

ozayas

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I bought a Drum Station from a friend of mine last year. Since I bought it, I have been having problems with the unit freezing up on me after about 30 minutes of work. A few months ago I called Music Industries and they told me that I needed a new power supply. They sent me a yamaha power supply and I'm still having those problems. I am currently waiting [6 weeks] for my rom update to see if that solves the problem [I have 1.1 now]. I saw on another post something about the Superbass station power supply that can be used on the DS, will this solve my problem, and if it doesn't where can I send the DS to get serviced now that Music Industries no longer does it?

Thanks,
Oscar Zayas

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             20-Jan-99  @  06:39 AM   -   Drum Station Power Supply

ozayas

I bought a Drum Station from a friend of mine last year. Since I bought it, I have been having problems with the unit freezing up on me after about 30 minutes of work. A few months ago I called Music Industries and they told me that I needed a new power supply. They sent me a yamaha power supply and I'm still having those problems. I am currently waiting [6 weeks] for my rom update to see if that solves the problem [I have 1.1 now]. I saw on another post something about the Superbass station power supply that can be used on the DS, will this solve my problem, and if it doesn't where can I send the DS to get serviced now that Music Industries no longer does it?

Thanks,
Oscar Zayas

Message 3/4             20-Jan-99  @  11:29 AM   -   RE: Drum Station Power Supply

Phill

1.1 is a very early version of software. Do not contact Music Industries about E-Proms, Power Supplies or anything. Please Contact us on the USA Freephone Number on this site.

Phill@Novation

Message 4/4             20-Jan-99  @  01:44 PM   -   RE: Drum Station Power Supply

Mark.Bradburn

Hi Nova-users!
I've bought both bass stations and drum station and have had problems with operating systems and power supplies. Having been supplied v1.1 OS it solved problem of dropped notes but now the unit crashes consistently after 30seconds making a shrill constant noise not too out of place on an Aphex Twin record! This problem has just started and I can honestly say that the unit was a simple joy to behold, that is until now. Please, Phill or anyone at Novation can I have some help please. I will contact you by phone or return my e-mail

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)