aaa General question - ? - thomann_support forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   thomann_support

Subject: General question - ?

Pages: 1

Original Message 1/1             08-Dec-07  @  04:39 AM   -   General question - ?

canootz213

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

hi,i am jon caran from connecticut USA,I want to know if i can order a D.J. rack mountable power conditioner from your store that will work in 220voltz cause cant find it here in the U.S. they are all 110 voltz over here.i want to have this 220 voltz cause i am gonna bring it in the philippines and its 220volts overthere and if im not mistaken,its 220voltz overthere in europe too so pls. e-mail me back,pls. let me now the brands that you have overthere for power conditioners too but only those one's that will work in 220voltz,thank you

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Pages: 1

There are 1 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)