aaa Nova - A127 Pom Bass 3 (?) - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

30-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Nova - A127 Pom Bass 3 (?)

Pages: 1

Original Message 1/4             05-Jun-03  @  05:07 PM   -   Nova - A127 Pom Bass 3 (?)

BluStudio

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Wondering if someone with a nova would be able to help me!

I overwrote my A127 pomm bass patch by mistake, where could i get just that 1 original patch to load back in? I dont want to load up the factory soundset back in cos ive got a shitload of patches ive made and ill invarably end up fucking up and losing them

could one of you help me (if you still have it) by posting it .syx? or point me to a site?

much thanks

spinback

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             05-Jun-03  @  05:10 PM   -   RE: Nova - A127 Pom Bass 3 (?)

psylichon

Go to Global, "Restore from ROM :", and select "One Program"... Hit "write", dial up that original ROM program, hit "write" again, and put it in whatever slot ya want.

Message 3/4             05-Jun-03  @  11:32 PM   -   RE: Nova - A127 Pom Bass 3 (?)

BluStudio

hey thanks psy, just done it! guess i shoulda RTFM eh  

spinback

Message 4/4             05-Jun-03  @  11:52 PM   -   RE: Nova - A127 Pom Bass 3 (?)

psylichon

eh, that's what DT's for innit ;)

Pages: 1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)