aaa In Case you haven't - Live / PA / gigging forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Live / PA / gigging

Subject: In Case you haven't

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 23-Sep-02  @  05:35 AM   -   In Case you haven't

errata

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

You should really get out to see Pongoid! Goddamn... dude, you kick ass!!!

Went to the party Saturday night and saw Pongoid and Duo Electro (Brad, MR wet) Both were very impressive. Duo Elctro's got the meaty breaks! Thanks guys for a decent party!!! My girl was burnt by the time 4:00am came 'round, so we bailed out. No disrespect intended! Very good vibe. We have been looking to play more regional parties, met some great folks.

Thanks again...

e

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/13             30-Sep-02  @  09:09 PM   -   RE: In Case you haven't

errata

Thanks for the props...

I don't know a lot more yet... as soon as there's info I'll let know. The Liberators are an Acid collective out of UK... "Stay up Forever" is their label and what-not. I guess the promoter knows 'em and they'll be in California for a show in LA so they're coming up for a campout.... We played on the same venue during the summer, VERY cool guys, into the free party scene and all that.

It's probably going to be a trance and techno gig! It's $5 on private property, afternoon till the AM of the next day. We'll be on late, and it's in Placerville, whaich is WAY OUT of the way. (No other way to do a proper out-door)...

I can say, 8000 watts under the stars... just like the good ole days!!!

Any way, I'll post up when I know more.

e

Message 12/13             30-Sep-02  @  11:33 PM   -   RE: In Case you haven't

Scott Digweed

errata, are you of 'erase erreta' fame, from SF, in the latest XLR8R mag?

Message 13/13             01-Oct-02  @  12:36 AM   -   RE: In Case you haven't

errata

nope, not me...

I used to go by "errata" when I played breaks and drum n bass live. We move in similar (geographic and otherwise) circles... so when I started my new project I dropped the moniker... except around here...

e

Pages: 1 2

There are 13 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot