Dave Smith Instruments Poly Evolver Keyboard
Category: Products / synth / new analog poly
Added: 02-Feb-08 | Author: admin
New price: 2,299.00 Euros - 1,712.75 GBP | S/H price: Not listed
Dave Smith Instruments Poly Evolver KeyboardDave Smith Instruments Poly Evolver Keyboard, 61 Keys, 4-voice polyphonic keyboard version of the Evolver Synthesizermodule, 4 Oscillators (2x Analog, 2x Digital), 96 Wavetables of the legendary Prophet VS + 32 for user-wavetables (MIDI loadable), Hard-Sync for analog Oscillators, FM and Ring Mod for digital Oscilators, analog Filters (4-pole/ 2-pole switchable) fully resonant, 3 ADSR-envelopes, Delay (MIDI-sync) with Pan, extensive modulation capabilities, 16x4 Analog-style Sequencer with MIDI-sync, 3x 128 memories for Sounds, Audio-Inputs, Noise-Generator, Each voice on the Poly Evolver has its own sequencer, along with its own effects so that each voice can be processed separately. The stereo audio input can be used by each of the voices (or just some of the voices)
The Poly Evolver Keyboard is the king of Evolver performance synthesizers. It is a four-voice synthesizer with a 5-octave keyboard, pitch and mod wheels, and a ton of knobs and switches in a clean, clear layout for the ultimate in real-time control.
- Each voice is a complete Evolver with four oscillators per voice, two analog and two digital.
- True stereo signal path with separate Curtis analog low-pass filters in each channel for each voice. Each voice has its own independent effects (feedback, delay, distortion, high-pass filter, etc.).
- Highly accessible sound control for easy, intuitive operation: 78 knobs and 59 switches.
- Clocked, pulsing blue LEDs and hardwood end-panels.
- Each voice has an independent 16 x 4 step sequencer. Everything (sequencer, LFOs, and delay) syncs perfectly to MIDI.
- In Program mode, all four voices play the same sound. In Combo mode, voices can be allocated however desired: stack all 4 for a huge unison sound, split or layer the keyboard in any configuration, and/or play one or all sequences at the same time. Each voice can respond to a different MIDI channel.
- Multiple Poly Evolvers can be daisy-chained for increased polyphony. “Poly Chain” mode (with dedicated MIDI output) handles voice assignment overflow for effortless expansion.
- Each voice has its own stereo output in addition to the mix and headphones outputs.
- Stereo audio input that can be routed to any or all of the voices, enabling parallel audio processing of external stereo or mono signals. The output of one voice can be routed to the input of another for interesting double-processing effects.
Product Manuals or Files
More choices in this product category from other manufacturers:
User CommentsTHERE ARE NO COMMENTS POSTED FOR THIS PRODUCT
Be first to add a comment - what's the product like in real life?...
Looking for the manual? - Check this page above under the heading: 'Product manual or files' - We might have it!
[back to top]
Total stars: 5 | Total votes: 1
Dave Smith Instruments