Category: Products / studio-gear + dj / dynamic mic's
Added: 14-Nov-11 | Author: admin
New price: discontinued | S/H price: Not listed
AKG D190EI owned the D190 dynamic for years & it is a great mic for all sorts of drum micing tasks. Rugged construction and a classic clear sound with very little bass hype. The only difference between the two models is the D190ES has the on/off switch, otherwise they are the same great stuff! - If you see one in the ad's for a good price, get it cos it's a real classic!
Here's AKG's promo on the mics:
Cardioid dynamic microphone with a rugged sintered bronze cap that doubles as a windscreen. Recommended for many applications, proven general-purpose microphone for decades.
The cardioid pattern controls feedback in live sound applications and rejects unwanted noise in recording use. Its smooth frequency response makes the D 190 E/ES equally suitable for general purpose speech or instrument applications. Complete with SA 60 stand adapter for mounting on floor or table stands. Rugged construction, shock mounted transducer capsule, frequency response optimized for intelligibility of speech.
The model D 190 ES incorporates a noiseless on/off switch.
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Excellent general-purpose microphone
- Complete with stand adapter
- Rugged construction
- Shock mounted transducer
- Transducer Principle: dynamic
- Frequency Range: 30–15,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: cardioid
- Sensitivity at 1,000 Hz: 1.6 mV/Pa (-56 dBV)
- Equivalent Noise Level: < 20 dB-A
- Sound Pressure Level for 1 % THD: 128 dB
- S/N Ratio (A-weighted): > 74 dB
- Electr. Impedance: < 280 ohms
- Load Impedance: > 2500 ohms
- Power Requirement: none
- Connector: 3-Pin XLR-type
- Cable Length: none
- Finish: satin nickel
- Size: head dia. 40 mm (1.6 in.)
- overall length 161 mm (6.3 in.)
- Net/Shipping Weight: 180 g/520 g (6.3 oz./1.1 lbs.)
Product Manuals or Files
More choices in this product category from other manufacturers:
User CommentsTHERE ARE NO COMMENTS POSTED FOR THIS PRODUCT
Be first to add a comment - what's the product like in real life?...
Looking for the manual? - Check this page above under the heading: 'Product manual or files' - We might have it!
[back to top]
Total stars: 8 | Total votes: 2