Emu 0404 USB
Category: Products / pc hardware / usb i/o
Added: 10-Dec-09 | Author: admin
New price: 177.00 Euros - 159.83 GBP | S/H price: Not listed
Emu 0404 USBEMU 0404 USB 2.0 - 24bit audio interface, 2x mic in/Hi-Z or line, digital I/O (optical and coaxial), MIDI I/O, headphone out, line out. Compatible with Windows XP (SP 2 or higher or XP x64) and Mac OS X.
E-MU's 0404 USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface delivers an unparalleled level of audio performance to your Mac or PC with premium 24-bit/192kHz A/D and D/A converters, pristine XTC™ mic/line/hi-Z preamps, ultra-low jitter clock and rock-solid stability. From its plug-and-play functionality and hands-on ergonomic design to professional features and signal-to-noise specs that are simply unmatched by any other USB interface on the market, the 0404 USB will forever change your expectations of USB audio. The 0404 USB also ships with Windows XP compatible E-MU Production Tools Software Bundle that includes E-MU's Proteus VX, as well as software by Cakewalk, Steinberg, Ableton, IK Multimedia, and many more - everything you need to create, record, edit and master your music.
The E-MU 0404 USB 2.0 features:
- Premium 24-bit/192kHz A/D and D/A converters* (A/D: 113dB SNR, D/A: 117dB SNR) deliver unmatched USB audio fidelity
- E-MU XTC Class-A ultra-low noise Mic/Line/Hi-Z preamplifiers (-127dB EIN) with 48V phantom power and ground lift switches enable you to plug microphones, keyboards and guitars straight into your computer with professional results, while the built-in analog soft limiting circuit lets you record a hotter signal without fear of clipping
- Comprehensive digital I/O with optical and coaxial S/PDIF (switchable to AES/EBU) and MIDI In/Out to easily connect all of your digital studio gear and instruments
- Ultra-low latency USB 2.0 drivers offer accurate timing and playback of your recorded audio and software instruments
- Hardware zero-latency direct monitoring (mono/stereo) allows you to record and overdub with no annoying delay
- Plug-and-play operation with hands-on control of all major functions like master level, direct monitoring, preamplifier controls and more
- Cross-platform support (Windows XP/x64 and Mac OS X) and compatibility with most popular audio/sequencer applications (Windows: ASIO2, WDM, MME, AC-3 and DTS Passthru; Macintosh: Apple CoreAudio, CoreMIDI, AC-3 and DTS Passthru)
- Two E-MU XTC™ Ultra-low Noise Mic/Line/Hi-Z Preamps with Soft Limiter and 48V Phantom Power (-127dBu EIN)
- Two 1/4" Balanced Outputs (117dB SNR)
- Stereo 1/8" Speaker Output (117dB SNR)
- 24-bit/96kHz S/PDIF Optical In/Out (Switchable to AES/EBU)*
- 24-bit/96kHz S/PDIF Coaxial In/Out (Switchable to AES/EBU)*
- MIDI Input/Output
- Stereo Headphone Output (114dB SNR)
* Macintosh analog operation up to 96kHz and digital operation up to 48kHz only at this time.
Product Manuals or Files
More choices in this product category from other manufacturers:
Last added comment
Looking for the manual? - Check this page above under the heading: 'Product manual or files' - We might have it!
[back to top]
Total stars: 76 | Total votes: 18