Added: 09-Nov-01 | Author: admin
New price: ?? | S/H price: ??
Emu ESI-4000The ESI-4000 64-voice digital sampler is E-mu's latest professional, low-cost entry into the sampler market. E-mu is famous for its sampling technology, and the ESI-4000 has it all: professional features, superb sound quality, thousands of sounds standard, and exceptional expansion capabilities. Utilizing the popular interface found on the original ESI-32, the ESI-4000 is consistent with E-mu's philosphy of making high technology easy to use. Almost every feature is only one or two button pushes away, so you get all of the results and power without any of the wait and frustration.
Well, that's the blurb from E-mu, and frankly, it seems pretty honest... E-mu samplers are simple to edit, and do have a superb sound... they just tend to get overlooked when it comes to 3rd party cd-roms....Well, this reads via scsi only akai s1000/1100...
Here's some spec's....
- 64-voice polyphony
- 4 MB of RAM standard, expandable to 128 MB, 72pin SIMM's
- 64 digital 6-pole filters (18 different types)
- Over 200 MB of sample data standard (thousands of presets)
- 4 audio outputs, expandable to 8, plus a stereo effects output
- User friendly interface
- Large palette of powerful DSP tools
- 24-bit dual stereo effects option (comes standard with turbo unit)
- Compatible with Akai S-1000/1100 and E-mu EIIIx, ESI-32, and EmaxII libraries via SCSI
- 10 programmable front panel trigger buttons
You can upgrade with the ESI Turbo Option Kit, which offers two additional stereo subouts, an effects stereo submix, a 24-bit dual stereo-effects processor, and S/PDIF digital I/O. ...... The effects section offers more than 30 effects and 4 stereo submixes per processor.....with reverb, delays, chorus, flange, and even distortion algorithms provided.... The ESI-4000's sampling memory can be upgraded to 128 MB with 72-pin SIMMs. That's over 23 minutes of mono sampling at a sample rate of 44.1kHz.
Here's the DSP spec's:
- Stereo phase-locked time compression/expansion
- Pitch change
- Sample rate conversion
- Parametric EQ
- Cut, Copy, Paste
- Auto truncate
- Crossfade looping
- Audio scrub
- Auto normalize
Lets have some user comments......
Product Manuals or Files
More choices in this product category from other manufacturers:
Last added comment
Looking for the manual? - Check this page above under the heading: 'Product manual or files' - We might have it!
[back to top]
Total stars: 67 | Total votes: 17