aaa Radium Cubase - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Radium Cubase

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message 1/32             30-Mar-99  @  05:49 AM   -   Radium Cubase

shado

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

I have many friends that use radium and reckon it's heaps faster than the registered version. Something to do with searching out all the copy protect stuff. Living next to asia there are always musos going over to play the clubs there and the amount of cracked software available is phenominal. it seems that radium is the king of crackers. There was a guy here that had a registerd version that never worked then used radium and it seems to run faster. Any comments.Dale. ps plz no morality shit

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/32             30-Mar-99  @  11:43 AM   -   RE: Radium Cubase

RawBeats

Link?:  No link

The new radium version of VST/24 is faster because it doesn't go a turn by the dongle i.e file loading and stuff like that is faster. That's how it is....

Message 3/32             31-Mar-99  @  05:23 PM   -   RE: Radium Cubase

radium rulez....god bless the team

Message 4/32             08-Apr-99  @  03:50 PM   -   RE: Radium Cubase

hajee

Yeah right, and if everybody would be using illigal copies instead of honoustly buying their stuff, how many new versions of you software would you be getting then? I just use my 50$ copy of cubasis audio lite without all the fancy stuff and still have lotsa fun.

People like you keep proces high and slow down development, and don't even try to deny it, you know I am right about this one!

BITCHES!

Message 5/32             08-Apr-99  @  04:26 PM   -   RE: Radium Cubase

Nexus

Does your dad work for Stienberg?
Corporate greed is insatiable. Don't believe the lies they tell you about how prices would remain lower if everyone where honest. Theres always been a black market and there always will be a black market, it's signs of a healthy capitalist system. Without it you would live in an even more corprate dominated world than you do now.

Message 6/32             08-Apr-99  @  06:22 PM   -   RE: Radium Cubase

shado

I said no moralty shit fuckwit! Can't you read.

Message 7/32             08-Apr-99  @  09:13 PM   -   RE: Radium Cubase

kilo

Link?: Link

er... if the REAL VST version NEVER WORKED - how could he possibley compare the speed with the Radium version ?... sounds like a crock to me...absolute toffe....

i have to agree that radium are very professional - but really, having a registered version (once you try things out properly) entitles you to updates (i cant say tech-support for steinberg cos that'd be a total myth !!)....so sure radium are ok to really evaluate a soft... but it's way better to buy it... after all - 300 for most of the top-end soft's is pretty good when you consider what it gets you

and shado, you gotta expect posts like the above when this subject is breached

Message 8/32             09-Apr-99  @  03:47 PM   -   RE: Radium Cubase

hajee

Well, let me put it this way. If you'd ever be a real (professional) tallented musician, I guess you're not cos otherwise you'd have develloped some form of labour-ethics along with you talent. Anyway, if you were a musician and made this great album, how would YOU feel if people like yourself would just copy your stuff instead of buying it like they should? Darn pissed off, because you just got nicked!
As for the argument of corporate greed, the people that actually WORK at Steinberg (programmers, designers etc) are as far as you and I know honest harworking people that deserve rewards for their hard labour, the same goes for the company itself. And you know they DESERVE their cash cos otherwise you'd not be trying to get that cracked copy of CUBASE so hard. And if stuff is too expensive then buy cheaper stuff from the competition or get a (Better) Job so you can afford it. I mean you don't go and steal a ferrari because you think they should be cheaper than they are or because you think their service sucks, right? No, you buy whatever you can afford and wish to have. And by buying stuff from the competion (or nothing at all) you 'force' Steinberg or any other company to make stuff cheaper, give better service etc. THAT's capitalism, what you want and do is some form of a-social anarchy and has nothing to do with healthy capitalism at all. It is sickening and certainly not something to praise, those talented people at radium should devote their time writing cool software like hammerhead or rubberduck or something instead of ripping other peoples work.

And by the way, my dad was an artist during his lifetime and people bought his work just because they liked it and could afford it.

Keep Groovin'

Message 9/32             09-Apr-99  @  03:48 PM   -   RE: Radium Cubase

hajee

If those Radium dudes did 'just' imrove the software, why wouldn't they make a patch for registered versions instead of a crack??

Message 10/32             11-Apr-99  @  05:48 PM   -   RE: Radium Cubase

shado

Apparantly the deal with the Radium version, is that it works faster by not having to keep searching for the dongle. I know a guy here that had a registered version that kept crashing, then he ditched the dongle and it worked. Anyway it's all irrelivant coz I'll be going for Logic or Cakewalk. Dale

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 32 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)