aaa Radium Cubase - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Radium Cubase

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 30-Mar-99  @  05:49 AM   -   Radium Cubase

shado

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

I have many friends that use radium and reckon it's heaps faster than the registered version. Something to do with searching out all the copy protect stuff. Living next to asia there are always musos going over to play the clubs there and the amount of cracked software available is phenominal. it seems that radium is the king of crackers. There was a guy here that had a registerd version that never worked then used radium and it seems to run faster. Any comments.Dale. ps plz no morality shit

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 31/32             13-May-99  @  05:36 AM   -   RE: Radium Cubase

shifty

Link?:  No link

where can I get a crack of waves renaissance compressor for mac?

I need to save my money for a cell phone..

Message 32/32             16-May-99  @  09:03 PM   -   RE: Radium Cubase

Purple Haze

Link?:  No link

I recently tried version 3.65 of cubase. It was stable, didn't crash, gave good (good enough to be usable) midi/audio sync on my humple P200, and overall seemed to respond faster and smoother than the older versions.
If it turns out I use it more and make a track with it, I'll buy it. I think it might have become worth it.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 32 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)