Turtle Beach TAHITI
Category: Products / pc hardware / pci stereo i/o
Added: 04-Jan-99 | Author: admin
New price: Ģ 299...(out of production I think) | S/H price: ??
Turtle Beach TAHITIThe Tahiti card is what I use for most of my work in the Analog domain, and it's as good as you need for audio on the PC for a dance chewn. I've even recorded acoustic guitar stuff with the Tahiti, and the sound is wicked....Full and with plenty of bass & sparkle.....Easily as good as my ADAT machine.
The Tahiti installs flawlessly, and comes with a batch of software including :
- A midi patchbay
- A record widow
- A mixer for all the PC levels (CD, line in, Wav out, & midi out.)
- CD control player
The audio spec's are :
- Sample Rates: 44.1kHz, 22.05kHz, 11.025kHz
- Resolution: 16 and 8 bit
- Audio Channels: Stereo or Mono
- A/D Audio Converter: 64X oversampled sigma-delta, 16 bit
- D/A Audio Converter: 8X interpolating filter, 64X oversampled sigma-delta, 18 bit
- Signal to Noise: -89dB (A weighted), -85dB (unweighted)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.01% (A weighted), <0.02% (unweighted)
- Phase Response: +/- 0.5 degrees
- Stereo Crosstalk: 100Hz-75dBV, 1kHz-73dBV, 10kHz-58dBV
- IM Distortion: <0.01%
- Frequency Response: DC-19kHz +0.5dB, DC-20kHz +0/-3dB
TAHITI JUMPER SETTINGS
Well, dunnop about you, but I always loose the book when i want to mess with the card.... so here's the Jumper Settings for the Tahiti .....
Tahiti: Board Configuration
Jumpers: "JP5" and "JP6" off, when a MIDI daughterboard is attached.
SW1: On = joystick enabled on Tahiti/Monterey Off = no joystick or joystick on a different board
|I/O port (Hex)||SW4||SW3||SW2|
|$290||on||on||on (factory default)|
Tahiti/Monterey back panel connectors:
IN = stereo line input. There is no onboard preamp, an external preamp is required to use a mic. You can record from this input.
AUX = stereo line input. You CANNOT record from this input.
OUT = stereo line output. There is no onboard amp, an external amp or amplified speakers is required. This will not drive headphones or unamplified speakers directly.
MIDI = MIDI In, Out, and Thru via 9-pin proprietary adapter (no Joystick!)
Additional connectors: Game Port header = for connecting a joystick. This is for a standard 15 pin DSUB connector clip. The pinout is 1 - 1, 2 - 2, 3 - 3, etc. Daughterboard connector = Waveblaster(TM) compatible for adding a MIDI daughterboard
Product Manuals or Files
More choices in this product category from other manufacturers:
Last added comment
Looking for the manual? - Check this page above under the heading: 'Product manual or files' - We might have it!
[back to top]
Total stars: 227 | Total votes: 62