Category: Products / pc hardware / s/pdif i/o
Added: 04-Jan-99 | Author: admin
New price: discontinued | S/H price: Not listed
M-audio DIOThe Delta DiO 2496 Optical and Coaxial S/PDIF inputs and outputs give you the highest quality digital I/O available- up to 24bit data width and any sampling rate from 8kHz to 96kHz. Record a digital audio signal from your DAT, MiniDisc, CD, or external A/D converter via one of the Delta DiO's S/PDIF inputs and output to both S/PDIF outputs. Monitor the inputs, or send the same or alternate mix to the DiO's 101dB S/N rated analog output. Control the routing with the Delta's comprehensive control panel software.
The Delta DiO functions as a 2-input, 4-output card. The DiO accepts a stereo digital S/PDIF signal at one of its S/PDIF inputs at a time (the input is selected from the Delta Control Panel software). Output-wise, a stereo digital S/PDIF signal is always sent to both Coaxial and Optical S/PDIF outputs and another completely independent stereo stream is sent to the Delta DiO's analog outputs.
Within the Delta DiO's PCI chip is a hardware digital mixer. Controlled by the included Delta Control Panel software, it may handle all of your routing needs, giving you extra control of all left, right, and stereo levels, in addition to control of pans, solos, and mutes.
Product Features & Specifications
- 2-in, 4-out 24-bit/96kHz full-duplex audio interface on a half-size PCI card.
- S/PDIF inputs and outputs on Coaxial (gold-plated RCA) and Optical (TOSlink) jacks.
- High-quality stereo analog output on gold-plated RCA jacks, individually configurable for +4dB or -10dB signal levels.
- Built-in digital mixer allows the D/A converter to monitor digital inputs, act as its own independent stereo output, or as a mixture of both.
- Measured D/A specs: 101dB (A-weighted) dynamic range, 0.002% THD @ 0dBFS.
- All data paths support up to 24-bit/96kHz performance.
- PCI controller chip contains built-in digital mixer with 36-bit resolution.
- Includes Windows 95/98, ASIO and Windows NT drivers.
Product Manuals or Files
More choices in this product category from other manufacturers:
Last added comment
Looking for the manual? - Check this page above under the heading: 'Product manual or files' - We might have it!
[back to top]
Total stars: 78 | Total votes: 27